Anyone else worried about the prospect of playing UCF in a New Year's 6 bowl?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon, guys, the only defense in the putrid AAU any worse than UCF's is Strong's. We'd probably hang 53.7 on these guys.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Ill say it again... ucf gave up almost 800 yards and 40 points to Temple , the only team they playrd with a winning record

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ill say it again... ucf gave up almost 800 yards and 40 points to Temple , the only team they playrd with a winning record
The board is nuts right now. We had Chimp nutswingers come out of the closet and profess their love for the guy. In another thread we have a few pathetic Les Miles fans drooling all over him, making it clear they wish he was our coach. And here, we have several UCF fanboi's showing primal fear to playing these chumps, like they really WERE the 2017 National Champs and are some kind of juggernaut instead of a group of clowns that were pulled in from the parking lot.

I'm moving some of you to Swamp Gas.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
i will say this, the thought of playing greir and wv scares the hell out of me. i think they would murder us

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grier would no doubt have revenge on the brain.
Im surlrised Grier hasnt driven to Anne Arbor is a Whore and slashed Butters tires.

I dont know what he would have against Mullinz. He sure as hell is better off tossing the ball around at WVU instead of running QPowers or QDraws for us.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im surlrised Grier hasnt driven to Anne Arbor is a Whore and slashed Butters tires.

I dont know what he would have against Mullinz. He sure as hell is better off tossing the ball around at WVU instead of running QPowers or QDraws for us.
Grier has nothing against Mullen, he has something against UF. He would be amped for the matchup and you know it.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

This. Anyone that is "scared" to play UCF hasn't watched them. Their wide receivers look like they are running in slow motion compared to guys we play against every week. As for their "defense" even Fred Johnson will maul that pathetic DL. We could run for 1,000 yards if we wanted to on those clowns.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The UCF myth machine being methodically disassembled by this thread.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I worry about us not caring about the bowl and losing to a UCF team like Auburn last year

Your concerns may be well-founded, but I certainly F'ing hope not. The program is at what could possibly be a major crossroad. A strong bowl performance, following closely on a good showing in Tallacrappy, could be a springboard to great things - and I do mean sooner rather than later. The implications of the effect a strong finish would have for recruiting, our status as a re-emerging national power and for the psyche of the team, are enormous. The events that take place in SOWville, and in a potential match-up with the Golden Knaves, could impact our prospects for some time to come. Win those two, and DM's first season is a solid success - no matter how you slice it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
College Football Postseason Predictions

Cotton Bowl, Dec. 29: No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 4 Michigan

Orange Bowl, Dec. 29: No. 2 Clemson vs. No. 3 Notre Dame

Other New Year's Six Predictions

Peach Bowl, Dec. 29: No. 13 Florida vs. No. 11 UCF

Fiesta Bowl, Jan. 1: No. 5 Georgia vs. No. 15 Texas

Rose Bowl, Jan. 1: No. 8 Washington State vs. No. 10 Ohio State

Sugar Bowl, Jan. 1: No. 6 Oklahoma vs. No. 7 LSU
--------------------------------------------

Looking more and more like we will get stuck playing UCF if neither of us are upset before bowl selections.

I doubt they would send us out to the Fiesta Bowl if they can get us matched up with UCF in the closer Peach Bowl. I disagree with the above however and think Georgia would get the Sugar Bowl nod over LSU.

I think the Fiesta would be LSU against whoever the other team is left besides UCF for the at large bid. How the Big 12 plays out will affect this a lot as Texas isn't getting in unless they win the Big 12 championship game.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I look forward to it. Right now both the Coaches and AP polls think UCF is better than us. The only place to prove them wrong is on the field.

That game would scare me some that our linebackers and safeties would get confused again in pass coverage leading to a loss.

Last edited:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The UCF myth machine being methodically disassembled by this thread.
As it so richly deserves. On the subject of desirable bowl opponents, I would actually prefer to play a "traditional .power'" like Texas or even Michigan, yet again. However, the opportunity to put the lie to the legend of the Golden Nobodies is tempting in its own right. Self-proclaiming yourself national champs is a privilege reserved for the re-incarnation of the Roman legions now residing in Tuscaloosa. And even they have the restraint to only lay claim to titles rightfully won by others before most of us were even born. And in my case, that's really goin' back a ways.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Watching UCF players jump around and grab their crotches last night while their section-8 fans danced around that dump has increased my hate for that team exponentially.

I want them in a bowl. Badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator