AR named Colts starting QB; out for season

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's played in 4 NFL games so far, and left injured early in 3 of them, with 3 separate ailments. That has to be a record.

Figures. I leaned today he throws like a pussy.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wish him the best. But he's had consistent injury issues all the way back to high school. That's a pattern. Is it bad luck or something more concrete? I have no idea.

Colts have zero reservation about running him. He got pounded into the hard fake turf. It'll happen again if they keep running him.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At least he got paid and stole away the Mayo man's woman Gia

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Truly amazing. Some quarterbacks play just about their whole career without missing a game, and this guy can’t play a single full game without getting destroyed.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Colts have zero reservation about running him. He got pounded into the hard fake turf. It'll happen again if they keep running him.
They keep running him because they don't want him throwing.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They keep running him because they don't want him throwing.
I remember telling you that you were crazy to think this dude was going to be a first round draft pick. Boy was I wrong. I'd say my biggest mistakes in life usually revolve around completely underestimating someone else's bottomless capacity for stupidity. How anyone could watch this kid actually play the game of football and still draft him that high based on really nothing more than feats of strength is beyond me. I guess they figured the magic football fairy was going to appear with her magic wand and magic dust and turn a fragile and inaccurate dude into the next Mahomes.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I remember telling you that you were crazy to think this dude was going to be a first round draft pick. Boy was I wrong. I'd say my biggest mistakes in life usually revolve around completely underestimating someone else's bottomless capacity for stupidity. How anyone could watch this kid actually play the game of football and still draft him that high based on really nothing more than feats of strength is beyond me. I guess they figured the magic football fairy was going to appear with her magic wand and magic dust and turn a fragile and inaccurate dude into the next Mahomes.
NFL scouts, GM's, coaches and owners can't help themselves. We all knew this guy would light up the Combine like a pinball machine, but that it's completely meaningless. Those guys fall in love with the body instead of the mind. They think their coaches will be able to "fix" the mental shortcomings. They are almost always wrong. Rinse, repeat.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can’t spell Glass-r without AR.
AR don’t care, he’s set for a nice life at momma’s new house and doing what he wants.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NFL scouts, GM's, coaches and owners can't help themselves. We all knew this guy would light up the Combine like a pinball machine, but that it's completely meaningless. Those guys fall in love with the body instead of the mind. They think their coaches will be able to "fix" the mental shortcomings. They are almost always wrong. Rinse, repeat.
Did you bust a nut when you saw he was injured again? That AR voodoo doll you made is actually working .

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I gave AR an actual voodoo doll, he'd probably stab himself in the eye

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Truly amazing. Some quarterbacks play just about their whole career without missing a game, and this guy can’t play a single full game without getting destroyed.
Has the size and mass to be durable but apparently not the joints and tendons to take normal wear and tear.

Well, you knew better, that he should be lower than first round, but Colts took their chance. I imagine now they realize it's not going to work out well.

g8trjax

Aug 26, 2018
Isn't the R shoulder labrum injury the same one that ultimately killed Andrew Luck's career?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who you can call? Mister Irrelevant 2022 or the 4th pick in 2023.

Hey I wish him no ill will. There was a time when I thought maybe he was just coasting so he wouldn't get a freak injury prior to the draft. Looks like he wasn't coasting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator