Back to back losses to FSU: Who wouldn't want to fire Mac now?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You were melting down in the box earlier. If that back had gotten another 6 inches you'd be on here with your pitch fork lol.

Seriously jay, you're the most Jekyll and Hyde poster we've ever had.

Oh there's no doubt I'm knee jerk in the box, isn't that what it's for? :lol:

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
I don' t understand this place. Or I don't fit in. This is suppose to be a message board for Gator fans, right?

It seems a lot more like a place of a bunch for miserable f@cks to piss and moan.

After the Vandi win someone on this board said, "no one suffers a victory better that a Gator fan." I laugh everytime i think of that!

:lmao2:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some of yall seem UPSET that we were able to WIN this game. Life must be tough when we win. Jump off the ledge when we win and jump off the ledge when we lose it seems. Trolls OWNED and DESTROYED today. GO GATORS!!

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly....it's not like LSU is competing for a Natty or anything and speaking of questionable coaches.....we beat the Oger :rolleyes: big deal.....If Butters wants to win over the rest of the fan base AND keep his job beyond next year he needs to fire that worthless POS OC/Playcaller and bring in a decent QB and a top 6-8 recruiting class, plain and simple.
Here, here. There's brains inside the concrete.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
PPines and cooter made me proud on this page in this thread. Let me type this slowly so all can understand it. WE WON THE FKNN GAME..............we were given no chance and a very slim chance (and slim left a long time ago). LSU had great play calling. A secondary that covered us like a dirty shirt. They had the swagger and attitude at home to beat us much like they stymied Bama for 3 quarters ( you remember Bama right a team comprised of FIVE stars at each position). Our boys in the trenches obviously were not paying attention to the pundits, the negators or the recruting analysts. They played for each other. And once again a team from the east resides in Fla. and is going to Atlanta. Spin it anyway you want. We suck, play calling sucks our next class coming in sucks.............but we beat LSU yestrday on the last play when it just men against men...............applaud them and give them their due..................they did it the OLD FASHIONED WAY,..,.........................they BY GOD earned it.................................

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
He'll get next year...deservedly so. I don't think he makes with Nuss as his OC though. That guy is not a very good playcaller at all.
Yeah he sounded disappointed in the play called in the press release

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I do not expect them to be ranked on Tuesday at 6-4. It is a nice win but let's keep things in perspective. A win against a very talented FSU team in Tally? That will get me to the dark side. A loss to FSU and then Bama is just like last year. Mac took a tiny step forward. I think LSU played worse than us and because of that we won. I'll take and so will everyone else.
If we beat the clowns in Tallahassee then they will be unranked will that count as a good win for you?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going on record RIGHT HERE as saying we beat Bama in the ATL. Don't ask me how or why, I just know it's gonna happen.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going on record RIGHT HERE as saying we beat Bama in the ATL. Don't ask me how or why, I just know it's gonna happen.
Needless to say, that would be remarkable. If that wouldn't boost recruiting, nothing would.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Needless to say, that would be remarkable. If that wouldn't boost recruiting, nothing would.

There's really no basis for my feeling. It's just that, a feeling, sort of like the 2006 team, which took a lot of flak before the momentum kicked in late in the season. Mac's a flake, but what he's doing is building block by block, inch by inch, and I've finally come around to thinking the players have bought in.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama isn't unbeatable. The fact that this is one of their most unremarkable teams in a while and they are still undefeated and favorites for the NC goes to show what a powerhouse program Saban has built.

We'd have to play a near-perfect game and probably be aided with turnovers, but it's possible.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
There's really no basis for my feeling. It's just that, a feeling, sort of like the 2006 team, which took a lot of flak before the momentum kicked in late in the season. Mac's a flake, but what he's doing is building block by block, inch by inch, and I've finally come around to thinking the players have bought in.
I want to feel that way myself at least the part about the players buying in. To me that is still to be proven but if they go out next week and show that in Tally I'm in. I don't think we have to beat Bama this year BUT FSU is a must.....They took the recruiting rights from us after beating us in 2010.......time for us to take them back.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I swear, I've never heard or seen so much b*tching in all my life as I have on this board about Mac, the coaches, and the football team. More than one poster has said something to the effect that they don't care about winning the East. I've got news: we can't get to Atlanta without that particular W. Sure, Mac hasn't won a NC prior to completion of his 2nd year on the job. We can either seek to have him fired, (the low-down dirty slack bastard that he is), and completely disparage the fact that he has taken us to the SECCG each of his first 2 years as Gator HC, OR , , , we can accept that the ups and downs are part of the ride, and enjoy what we have. There's plenty of room for criticism, prognostication, and personal opinion, but, hey - we're back in the SECCG 2 years in a row! How terrible is that? And, yes - I did call it. That's not pumping. That's just stating the facts. Go Gators!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I want to feel that way myself at least the part about the players buying in. To me that is still to be proven but if they go out next week and show that in Tally I'm in. I don't think we have to beat Bama this year BUT FSU is a must.....They took the recruiting rights from us after beating us in 2010.......time for us to take them back.

Back to back at Death Valley and Doak. How sweet would that be?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Back to back at Death Valley and Doak. How sweet would that be?
Very sweet since we've gone 1-5 against both of them between 2010-2015. I'm good with a win over the Noles, a good showing in ATL, and whipping a Big Ten teams a$$ in a NYD bowl game for this season as I believe it would put us in to a top 10 recruiting class.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Despite being an insufferable douche all the time, you're still my favorite poster.

:lol2:

I know you use the second half of that statement all the time. Perhaps you need to use the whole thing, there are plenty here who deserve it.

:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator