Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, well, well.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
BR is a better place than Okie period.

Lots more talent in La.
Don’t disagree on the talent and I believe that in any other time in history you’d be right. LSU’s current roster sucks, though, and their fan base is impatient. Their rebuild is going to resemble ours in a lot of ways. I revel in their woes.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Don't take no Nostradamus to know that the same ones who were ripping Kiffin for supposedly jumping from place to place all the time are now going to rip him for being unambitious or whatever if he decides to stay at Ole Miss. :rolleyes:

What is a little harder to predict is whether they're so delusional that they "celebrate" if he ends up going to UM.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Don't take no Nostradamus to know that the same ones who were ripping Kiffin for supposedly jumping from place to place all the time are now going to rip him for being unambitious or whatever if he decides to stay at Ole Miss. :rolleyes:

What is a little harder to predict is whether they're so delusional that they "celebrate" if he ends up going to UM.
Oh please. The only reason he wouldn’t jump is because NO ONE offered him another job.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
We don't have to wait until the end of next year to know you're a dork.

Still so much hate in this thread. This is a better hire than Lincoln Riley, who I think is going to disappoint the hell out of those kooks in southern California.

But Ox... Is Napier a better long term hire than urban? ;)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not a good career move to position himself in the coaches portal in order to get paid.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I still have my anti-Kiffen game day shirt when he was UT coach. I could never see hiring the guy who bragged how great it was going to be to sing Rocky Top at the swamp after they beat us. FYI they got their ass handed to them.
Still being butthurt all these years later by one thing an opposing coach said -- especially considering that he only played us once, and lost -- is ghey. Extraordinarily ghey. Steeped in gheyness.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
You just can’t help but getting your shots in. Napier rebuffed Auburn last season. Quit acting like UF grabbed some loser no one wanted.

KIFFIN is the one that there’s been no interest in.
Boy, you really are putting yourself out there on this one. You know, your unequivocal enthusiasm for this hire will long, LONG be remembered by @Swamp Donkey and everyone else who's ready to fire the coach every time we don't make the CFP, right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still being butthurt all these years later by one thing an opposing coach said -- especially considering that he only played us once, and lost -- is ghey. Extraordinarily ghey. Steeped in gheyness.
When Gordon decides to take a dude balls deep, he goes all the way.

I can hear the slurping all the way in the midwest.

Last edited:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
When Gordon decides to take a dude balls deep, he goes all the way.

I can hear the slurping all the way innthe midwest.
So, just for the record, you are NEVER going to criticize or badmouth the UF Administration, Stricklin, Ox or anyone else over their involvement in making the decision, or their support for the decision, to offer the job to Napier and not Kiffen, right Bucky?

And you 100% fully support that decision yourself, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator