Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n111847 said:
"I don't discuss my job status, good or bad," Freeze said. "Nothing good comes from that. My family is extremely happy in Oxford."

Not exactly "I'm not a candidate, I'll never leave, not interested."
Of course that is the smart thing to do. We'll see whether he is Stoopsing us our not.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
He's playing our supposed interest in him off to get more money out of Ole Miss, kind of like Bob Stoops has done.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley;n111846 said:
Does nothing for me at all. If you have watched his teams play now that they are competitive within the league, he has proven to be an awful manager of the game. All you had to do was watch the LSU game to understand that he has no concept of game management. Freeze is in the category as Mullen, Rich Rod, Fedora, Kingsbury, Holgerson,Gundy, Leach, Dykes, etc. etc. Glorified high school coaches.

Wow

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My biggest worry about Freeze is possible recruiting violations from those classes he's gotten at Ole Miss. Other than that, I like what he's done there. His play call to go for the TD against LSU was unforgivable, and he's a broken WR's leg away from being in the top 4 right now. He could also rescue our recruiting class and maybe even flip some guys that are already committed elsewhere. Would definitely like this hire if it happened.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hope this coach is a name that gets us back to excited mayhem and the Gators get back to that we score and you don't attitude. Championship fans have happier holidays. Yep, Fans and the Team, one force, coming to your college town and kick your ass... yeah, I'm a little thirsty for the good ole Gator days. Maybe this next guy we get has that I don't lose mojo about him and it translates to the athletes. Go Gators!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n111869 said:
My biggest worry about Freeze is possible recruiting violations from those classes he's gotten at Ole Miss. Other than that, I like what he's done there. His play call to go for the TD against LSU was unforgivable, and he's a broken WR's leg away from being in the top 4 right now. He could also rescue our recruiting class and maybe even flip some guys that are already committed elsewhere. Would definitely like this hire if it happened.

The play call to go for the TD against LSU was not on Freeze. It was on Bo Wallace being the "Bad" Bo. The play was set up for Wallace to throw to the short man to get out of bounds around the 20 or so yard line, stop the clock, and kick the field goal. Wallace saw a chance to be the hero and tried to thread the ball between two LSU defenders in the end zone. Needless to say, the pass was picked off. Game over.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n111880 said:
The play call to go for the TD against LSU was not on Freeze. It was on Bo Wallace being the "Bad" Bo. The play was set up for Wallace to throw to the short man to get out of bounds around the 20 or so yard line, stop the clock, and kick the field goal. Wallace saw a chance to be the hero and tried to thread the ball between two LSU defenders in the end zone. Needless to say, the pass was picked off. Game over.

I did not know that. Well, that makes me feel better about that situation then. :thumbup:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Winning at all with a QB that spent half his career Driskeling is amazing.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n111869 said:

Think that one was on Bo. Think the ball was supposed to go to Treadwell on the quick out.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He's a great coach. I'd take him. Someone mentioned he's never left a 2-300 mile work radius in his life. Now, suddenly, he's going to uproot himself and his family and leave "home". Guys, we're setting ourselves up for a huge disappointment.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;111884 said:
Okeechobee Joe;n111880 said:
I did not know that. Well, that makes me feel better about that situation then. :thumbup:
Yeah Hugh was pissed/completely amazed Bo was that retarded

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n111887 said:
Winning at all with a QB that spent half his career Driskeling is amazing.

This

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n111892 said:
He's a great coach. I'd take him. Someone mentioned he's never left a 2-300 mile work radius in his life. Now, suddenly, he's going to uproot himself and his family and leave "home". Guys, we're setting ourselves up for a huge disappointment.

No, hiring Mark hudspeth would be setting us up for a huge disappointment

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n111892 said:
Don't worry. Even if we get him you can watch some old game film of the 50s when they ran the veer and triple option. Don't mind the leather helmets.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n111894 said:
Originally posted by Captain Sasquatch

Originally posted by Okeechobee Joe View Post

Yeah Hugh was pissed/completely amazed Bo was that retarded
Somehow I missed all that. I don't watch ESPN college football coverage much, it's just so damn bad.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really like Freeze. Unless we can bag Kelly, Harbaugh, et.al, this would be a great hire IMO.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n111892 said:
Are you ever optimistic about anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.