Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You can talk about the "near end" if you please, but Mac will be here another year for sure, unless he dies or kills somebody.

Well bad seasons or not, I won't wish death on anyone. It's not my nature.

But just out of curiosity, would we get to pick who he kills?

Asking for a friend.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We still have top 20 talent. The players should be able to.overcome the coaching in at least two of those games.

True, but the players are already murmuring quite heavily. Montana Yokel will completely lose them at some point, thus making no game left on the schedule an automatic W. Mizzou played well and should have won at UK last night. We'll be physically beat up heading into that game the week after UGA ass rapes us. Not a gimme.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm glad to see the players calling out these bums! Theres absolutely no excuse for our program to look this bad in year 3... pathetic!!!!

Btw...mac is now 5-10 in games where the opponent has scored 14 or more pts :facepalm:

Last edited:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
If the stress keeps getting to him and it goes completely off the rails, I think he will ask for a negotiated exit to save face and health reasons

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If the stress keeps getting to him and it goes completely off the rails, I think he will ask for a negotiated exit to save face and health reasons

Saban will have a 'consultant' gig waiting on him, or some D2 in the Pacific Northwest will need a popcorn advisor.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Man..Monty Grow, Cal Dixon, William Gains, that brings back some great football memories.

I thought that Monty Grow was in jail or prison? Can you communicate technologically from jail? Maybe my memory is incorrect concerning his status.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I thought that Monty Grow was in jail or prison? Can you communicate technologically from jail? Maybe my memory is incorrect concerning his status.

He left his kid in the car while he went into a strip club. Not sure what happened w/ that....

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He left his kid in the car while he went into a strip club. Not sure what happened w/ that....

That's it? Guy had his priorities right? Actually I thought I read he had embezzled or stolen millions in some financial endeavor. Perhaps I am mistaken. Memory is not so good. Just looked it up. Health care Fraud and money laundering. Not sure what ever happened there. Oh well. Hope he enjoyed the hookers at the strip club.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's it? Guy had his priorities right? Actually I thought I read he had embezzled or stolen millions in some financial endeavor. Perhaps I am mistaken. Memory is not so good. Just looked it up. Health care Fraud and money laundering. Not sure what ever happened there. Oh well. Hope he enjoyed the hookers at the strip club.

Probably did that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator