Bryan Cox Jr. calls out Butters 'n Nuss

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

This is what I see as well. Del Rio doesn't have the arm but he knew how to run the offense. When Del Rio was in there, playcalling still sucked, but what we did run seemed to execute much smoother.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
He left his kid in the car while he went into a strip club. Not sure what happened w/ that....

That's it? Guy had his priorities right? Actually I thought I read he had embezzled or stolen millions in some financial endeavor. Perhaps I am mistaken. Memory is not so good. Just looked it up. Health care Fraud and money laundering. Not sure what ever happened there. Oh well. Hope he enjoyed the hookers at the strip club.

He was indicted last December in federal court. It's alleged he participated in a healthcare fraud scheme that defrauded the government of $2 billion. It's alleged he received $20 million in kickbacks for his participation. Hes currently awaiting trial and he is free on $600,000 bail. If he's convicted, my guess is he'll be spending a 15 or more years in a federal penitentiary.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/2016...r-indicted-health-care-fraud-money-laundering

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Just saw the stat were butters is 5-10 if our opponent scores more than 14 points.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He left his kid in the car while he went into a strip club. Not sure what happened w/ that....
I never saw the big deal with that. I mean, was he supposed to bring the kid in the strip club?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Does this actually surprise anyone? We average like 17 points a game for god's sake, of course teams that score more than 14 are gonna beat us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator