Buckeye Fans want Urban gone

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We just watched a game where our players quit and gave up nearly half a hundred to MISSOURI, and we have to listen to them whine and complain about Urban. Must be nice.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
who did they play, I forget.
Do you actually think UF with Randy would beat Bert right now? I thought we went over this last year.....Bert is living in an opposite universe than UF....See, he actually a decent coach in a crappy place...we're a great place who ends up with crappy coaches....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you actually think UF with Randy would beat Bert right now? I thought we went over this last year.....Bert is living in an opposite universe than UF....See, he actually a decent coach in a crappy place...we're a great place who ends up with crappy coaches....
You got all that from me just asking who arkansas played yesterday? Put the creatine down homie ;)

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He could come be our ST coach. No pressure since you literally can't do worse than what we have

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever. The last three coaches did well at Arky and the next three will also.

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
It seems as if today's coaches are more like a "short-term lease agreement". Imo, Saban is the last of the tenured coaches that'll see multiple classes/players graduate or run out of eligibility at same school. Once all Power 5 schools get the mileage out of said coaches, it's time to kick them to the curb. In Mac's case, he was a flat out lemon! Ugh

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
It does make me happy to see that he can’t handle the pressure at another major college program! I guess he will start having “health” problems very soon and will have to retire before taking the head coaching job at bowling green in 2019...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Same as Charlie Shannon.....DC's who are clueless as HC's....

That’s what I figured, but I don’t think randy is in the same league as Charlie. Things didn’t work out at Texas, but he’s had success at ul and usf.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just saying, but after the '09 SECCG debacle and the '10 clusterf*ck, there was a vocal contingent of UF fans that wanted Urban gone. Granted, the situation was much, much different, but people were still saying it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We all knew in 2010 that it was Urban's last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.