Can we put aside this myth that Drew Lock is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So we should be comparing to the last staff. That is where you are going wrong.

And they were down two starting OL and we still couldn't get a good rush in.... all part of the game.

The problem is your expectations then, we have talent and a solid coach, quit comparing to the previous regime.

The last part is childish but cute. Just further proof I'm right about you.

We have a coach that wins 2 NC and then bails when he knows things are looking bad.

So then we have two different coaches come in and totally screw the offense up.

One leaves us with no OL. The incoming coach uses 3*, transfers and walk-ons just to fill out a line.

That coach feeds the kids PBJ, has lifting optional, and thinks Special Teams are a joke. We go 4-8.

In comes Mullen. He totally revamps S&C and Special Teams. With the Same 3+* players they start beating teams they should lose to.

But you and a few others think I should expect more. I am the one who is delusional and hallucinating.

Y’all are the ones who said we needed an Elite Coach but can’t name one except maybe Sabin and Meyer.

Y’all call Coach O a “turd” but he is proving you wrong. He won at USC and he is winning at LSU.

You are so much of an A$$ you called me a Liberal…Boy are you a $hyt Head.

And what you and a few like you are ragging on is my pragmatism. I have realistic expectations but I am the whackadoodle?

So what is next? We go to an Okay Bowl like Tampa, Orlando, or Jax and if we are not ranked 5 or higher in recruiting Mullen and his staff suck…Can’t recruit.

Well, I wanted Frost but you see where they are.

I hope your wife does not have the same expectations for you that you have for Gator coaches.:burn2:

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Missouri did not have a single first down in the second half against Kentucky. They had 49 yards of total offense in the second half. Best I can tell the Kentucky defense does not remind anyone of the '85 Bears. So, draw your own conclusions about how good Drew Lock must be.

From the opening paragraphs of the game story from the Kansas City Star......

"Missouri returned all but one starter from a top-15 offense last season. One of those players was Drew Lock, a potential first-round NFL Draft pick. One was Albert Okwuegbunam, an All-SEC tight end. One was Paul Adams, a two-year captain whose 315-pound frame has stymied pass rushers for nearly two seasons.

And yet Missouri could not manage a single first down in the second half against No. 12 Kentucky on Saturday. It proved to be the difference in a 15-14 loss that Missouri coach Barry Odom described as one of the most difficult in his career."

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have a coach that wins 2 NC and then bails when he knows things are looking bad.

So now you disparaging Meyer because that helps your comments how? Back to changing the subject.

So then we have two different coaches come in and totally screw the offense up.

One leaves us with no OL. The incoming coach uses 3*, transfers and walk-ons just to fill out a line.

What is our average rivals class the last 5 years....

That coach feeds the kids PBJ, has lifting optional, and thinks Special Teams are a joke. We go 4-8.

But you said this group of players were only worth 4 wins, but now you change your argument, to say it was the coaching welcome aboard reality.

In comes Mullen. He totally revamps S&C and Special Teams. With the Same 3+* players they start beating teams they should lose to.

But you and a few others think I should expect more. I am the one who is delusional and hallucinating.

No, we are expecting what you are see... not making excuses for a every loss, and only pumping the postivies.

Y’all are the ones who said we needed an Elite Coach but can’t name one except maybe Sabin and Meyer.

None of this is the current conversation is about that... so changing the subject and who is this y'all.

Y’all call Coach O a “turd” but he is proving you wrong. He won at USC and he is winning at LSU.

You are so much of an A$$ you called me a Liberal…Boy are you a $hyt Head.

This sounds like a personal attack, watch your wording. You are obviously getting emotional on this. Sounds like a liberal to me.

And what you and a few like you are ragging on is my pragmatism. I have realistic expectations but I am the whackadoodle?

So what is next? We go to an Okay Bowl like Tampa, Orlando, or Jax and if we are not ranked 5 or higher in recruiting Mullen and his staff suck…Can’t recruit.

You're words not mine, but like I've seen this entire thread, you don't listen to others, you just wait for you turn to speak.

Well, I wanted Frost but you see where they are.

I hope your wife does not have the same expectations for you that you have for Gator coaches.:burn2:

Damn you might be in 8th grade with this insult... You know how limited a person is, when they have to give their own pat on the back gif at the end of their post.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So now you disparaging Meyer because that helps your comments how? Back to changing the subject.

What is our average rivals class the last 5 years....

But you said this group of players were only worth 4 wins, but now you change your argument, to say it was the coaching welcome aboard reality.

No, we are expecting what you are see... not making excuses for a every loss, and only pumping the postivies.

None of this is the current conversation is about that... so changing the subject and who is this y'all.

This sounds like a personal attack, watch your wording. You are obviously getting emotional on this. Sounds like a liberal to me.

You're words not mine, but like I've seen this entire thread, you don't listen to others, you just wait for you turn to speak.

Damn you might be in 8th grade with this insult... You know how limited a person is, when they have to give their own pat on the back gif at the end of their post.

How about this BYTE me.

If you want to act like a shyt then fine but you offer nothing. What are you six?

You take pride in calling yourself an ASS HOLE ...on that I must agree

Meyer bailed on us. He's a liar and we have not had an Offense until now.

Conversation? NAW, that's over.

As I said, I like the progress of this staff. I enjoy watching the offense which I have not since 2008. And I see many improvements that need to be made.

And I could give a "Rat's Arse" what you think. Maybe you need to call Finebaum

Come talk when you can contribute...:wellbye:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If both starting safety Brad Stewart and Henderson return, we should be fine.

Even with those two, I’d bet 50 Oxbucks that Drew Lock has a better stat line than FFS.
Why are you swinging on Lock’s nuts so hard? He’s got ONE TD pass in FOUR SEC games. He’s regressed terribly, and will be wearing a funny hat in a drive thru in 5 years.

Every pick he throws on Saturday gets you a week off.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Why are you swinging on Lock’s nuts so hard? He’s got ONE TD pass in FOUR SEC games. He’s regressed terribly, and will be wearing a funny hat in a drive thru in 5 years.

:ban: :jog::stress::backout:

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
So it is Dougie vs Nola in every thread?

maxresdefault.jpg

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Hilarious. I’d trade him for Felipe Franks any day. My girlfriend went to Mizzou. We watch a lot of their games. He can beat us. Be afraid. Very afraid.

I’d be curious to see his stat lines against us these past two-three years.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious. I’d trade him for Felipe Franks any day. My girlfriend went to Mizzou. We watch a lot of their games. He can beat us. Be afraid. Very afraid.

I’d be curious to see his stat lines against us these past two-three years.
WTF does the last two-three years have to do with this game?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
WTF does the last two-three years have to do with this game?
If a guy burns your ass two years in a row, you better damn well pay attention to him the next time he’s in town. You get two weeks vacation for every TD the future NFL draft pick, Drew Lock, throws Saturday. Seriously, he’s their Will Grier. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Bwahahahahahahah.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Can we put aside this myth that Drew Lock is good? His stats against the 4 SEC teams he's faced so far:

9/22 Georgia 23/48, 221 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT
10/6 @South Carolina 17/36, 204 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT
10/13 @Alabama 13/26, 142 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT
10/27 Kentucky 15/27, 165 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT

You are reading that correctly. He has ONE TD pass and FIVE interceptions in 4 games. ONE TOUCHDOWN PASS. And an average of 183 passing yards. Yeehaw!

Hell, he may be the worst QB we've faced this season.

Discuss.
Derek Dooley is his OC. /thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If a guy burns your ass two years in a row, you better damn well pay attention to him the next time he’s in town. You get two weeks vacation for every TD the future NFL draft pick, Drew Lock, throws Saturday. Seriously, he’s their Will Grier. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Bwahahahahahahah.
There is no comparison to this team and the Butters squads. Zero. It's like we're not even the same program.

In addition, Lock has regressed considerably this season, for whatever reason (maybe it's the Derek Dooley thing). Not even a fanboi like you can explain away 1 TD and 5 interceptions in SEC play.

At any rate, are you going to be openly rooting for Missouri in this game or will you keep it under wraps and pretend to root for the Gators?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
There is no comparison to this team and the Butters squads. Zero. It's like we're not even the same program.

In addition, Lock has regressed considerably this season, for whatever reason (maybe it is the Derek Dooley thing). At any rate, are you going to be openly rooting for Missouri in this game or will you keep it under wraps?
No, not rooting for Mizzou. Live with a Mizzou graduate. She made me clean the house in my underwear after losing last year’s bet. (We bet evryyear regardless of record.) Like it or not, lowly Mizzou have humiliated us before plenty of times. You don’t want to know what this year’s bet is about. Be afraid.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I’m stunned he’s listed as a 1st round pick by a lot of draftniks. He’s padded his stats against garbage his entire career. Then, sucks when playing sec teams. I hope my jags don’t draft him.
He holds the sec single season record for touchdown passes. He's not fantastic like Tua vs the sec but he's not that bad. He's at freaking Missouri. If he was here you'd be on his jock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.