Can we put aside this myth that Drew Lock is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious. I’d trade him for Felipe Franks any day. My girlfriend went to Mizzou. We watch a lot of their games. He can beat us. Be afraid. Very afraid.

I’d be curious to see his stat lines against us these past two-three years.
Two years ago Missouri started the game with six straight 3 & outs, then Lock threw consecutive pick sixes and they went 3 & out one more time after that. We killed them.

Last year they killed us with a lame duck interim coach and a disinterested team coming off the UGA beatdown.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Missouri did not have a single first down in the second half against Kentucky. They had 49 yards of total offense in the second half. Best I can tell the Kentucky defense does not remind anyone of the '85 Bears. So, draw your own conclusions about how good Drew Lock must be.

From the opening paragraphs of the game story from the Kansas City Star......

"Missouri returned all but one starter from a top-15 offense last season. One of those players was Drew Lock, a potential first-round NFL Draft pick. One was Albert Okwuegbunam, an All-SEC tight end. One was Paul Adams, a two-year captain whose 315-pound frame has stymied pass rushers for nearly two seasons.

And yet Missouri could not manage a single first down in the second half against No. 12 Kentucky on Saturday. It proved to be the difference in a 15-14 loss that Missouri coach Barry Odom described as one of the most difficult in his career."
This guy is their OC:

50330_Dooley_vs_Saban_Football.jpg

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Two years ago Missouri started the game with six straight 3 & outs, then Lock threw consecutive pick sixes and they went 3 & out one more time after that. We killed them.

Last year they killed us with a lame duck interim coach and a disinterested team coming off the UGA beatdown.
Drew lock career stats vs UF 45% comp %, 418 yds and 3/5 TD/int.

I think he'll be a better PRO than college QB. Missouri is 2nd to last in the sec in recruiting the last 3 years.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He holds the sec single season record for touchdown passes. He's not fantastic like Tua vs the sec but he's not that bad. He's at freaking Missouri. If he was here you'd be on his jock

2016 - 10tds, 10ints in sec play
2017 - 25tds, 7ints in sec play
2018 - 1td, 5ints in sec play with a completion percentage just under 50 percent.

He's been average or below average in 2 of 3 years. He does have a few more games to turn this season around, but it isn't looking good. Seems that level of QB play is your thing. Not mine. Now STFU. You are embarrassing yourself.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
:owned:

But be afraid. Be very afraid.
What? Geez, It’s All Hallows’ eve, you grump. Someone piss in your pudding, boss? I’m gonna dress as a shark humping, fake football coach and trick or treat your house all week bro. You’re not in the right mindset.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
No, not rooting for Mizzou. Live with a Mizzou graduate. She made me clean the house in my underwear after losing last year’s bet. (We bet evryyear regardless of record.) Like it or not, lowly Mizzou have humiliated us before plenty of times. You don’t want to know what this year’s bet is about. Be afraid.

IMG_1219.JPG

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What? Geez, It’s All Hallows’ eve, you grump. Someone piss in your pudding, boss? I’m gonna dress as a shark humping, fake football coach and trick or treat your house all week bro. You’re not in the right mindset.
tenor.gif

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017

I went to the game last year in Columbia...and I have never seen a team so disinterested in playing a football game. I am 54 years old, and I would have looked good against our team last year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nav loved him some Butters.

Then the day after he was fired it was water under the bridge and not to be discussed again.

Weird how similar ole Sam and Nav are. Must be like the friend of Vulcan situation.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
No, not rooting for Mizzou. Live with a Mizzou graduate. She made me clean the house in my underwear after losing last year’s bet. (We bet evryyear regardless of record.) Like it or not, lowly Mizzou have humiliated us before plenty of times. You don’t want to know what this year’s bet is about. Be afraid.

Perhaps you should be afraid, be afraid of betting with your wife over football. Or any sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.