CeCe Jefferson has not signed LOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
FireFoley;n171551 said:
I understand the finances are not the same but if I may interject, every parent of an athlete who is about to receive a full scholarship should take a page from and conduct themselves like Calvin Broadus (aka SNOOP DOGG) did at his son's signing. Snoop's son signed with UCLA. Knowing that Snoop was a huge USC fan when they were winning, the TV hosts asked Snoop about his affinity for USC. Snoop replied that this was all about what was best for his son in all facets and that it was his son's decision and that he was there to help in any way thru the process. Way to go Snoop. In regards to this situation only, Snoop was the perfect parent. Now regarding some other things, well, LOL.

:facepalm:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As long as Cece is still saying he's a Gator, then I'm not worried. Someone needs to make his dad disappear though.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
gator1946;n171450 said:
Who's groveling. That's exactly what the staff isn't doing, at least publicly.

I never said anybody was, I was just stating my opinion that our coaches should not. We'd like to have him here, but if his clan can't figure out, then take the drama elsewhere and we'll survive.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
Albert;n171558 said:
Leo's got his mind on his money and his money on his mind....

To take it a step further (habitual line crosser here), I'm pretty sure that Leo has always been about himself. He's trying to cash in on Momma's hard work raising him while he was out doing wtf knows what. Jus' sayin'

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
FireFoley;n171551 said:
I understand the finances are not the same but if I may interject, every parent of an athlete who is about to receive a full scholarship should take a page from and conduct themselves like Calvin Broadus (aka SNOOP DOGG) did at his son's signing. Snoop's son signed with UCLA. Knowing that Snoop was a huge USC fan when they were winning, the TV hosts asked Snoop about his affinity for USC. Snoop replied that this was all about what was best for his son in all facets and that it was his son's decision and that he was there to help in any way thru the process. Way to go Snoop. In regards to this situation only, Snoop was the perfect parent. Now regarding some other things, well, LOL.

Ends the hypothetical situation immediately. Heck, for all we know it could be just 20 or 30k being waved around. Snoop would laugh his azz off. Even I wouldn't be swayed if my kid were involved. BUT, we could have a case of an absentee father with no finances trying to cash in on a son he didn't even raise. That's why Momma was crying while he was less than impressed; and scheming. JMHO folks

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Caloosahatchee;n171564 said:
To take it a step further (habitual line crosser here), I'm pretty sure that Leo has always been about himself. He's trying to cash in on Momma's hard work raising him while he was out doing wtf knows what. Jus' sayin'
To quote CeCe, "Leo takes care of Leo".

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@cecejeferson7: I haven't sent in my LOI because someone told me a few days before NSD that williams was leaving,why send it in without being sure ?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@cecejeferson7: Im a Gator my dude! Forget all these rumors that I was paid,my parents disagreed w my decision, all of that..My last tweet is whyi held out

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@cecejeferson7: So to all my haters,It's still Gator Gang!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n171590 said:
@cecejeferson7: I haven't sent in my LOI because someone told me a few days before NSD that williams was leaving,why send it in without being sure ?

Then why have a commitment on TV and a big celebration if you aren't sure what the hell you're gonna do? The whole thing doesn't make any sense and I seriously doubt we'll ever know what all is going on since UF isn't allowed to comment on it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Best for us to stay mute about it. The time to send in a signed LOI is ongoing. So just ignore 'til CeCe sends it,
then light up the board if it's UF. Also if it's a rival school = Gatorbait.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
MJMGator;n171594 said:
Then why have a commitment on TV and a big celebration if you aren't sure what the hell you're gonna do? The whole thing doesn't make any sense and I seriously doubt we'll ever know what all is going on since UF isn't allowed to comment on it.

Same could be said about alot of kids over the years though. Why even boost this process up as fans and media, why have these signing day parties, why is ESPN at schools, etc, etc.? We will never know what goes on. Notice how nothing is commented on till it's official or rumored? JUST IMAGINE what goes on "unofficially" and/or behind the scenes! Message board drama/speculation x10

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
williston_gator;n171590 said:
So let me get this straight. His commitment, loyalty and decision on his future with UF rest with one D-line coach who's been here a month and what he may or may not do. I thought this was about committing to the school, not the coach. Reminds me of this

Attachments

• conv_2347.jpg
    conv_2347.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.