Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
More tweets by CeCe

@cecejeferson7: I haven't sent in my LOI because someone told me a few days before NSD that williams was leaving,why send it in without being sure ?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@cecejeferson7: So to all my haters,It's still Gator Gang!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@cecejeferson7: And im out...gotta go watch my brothers @kennedy_10BC and @Zachary_Rafuse baseball game... 🐊🐊🐊🐊🐊😏

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't him and mcgriff tweeting each other

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@cecejeferson7: I hate when people say "coaches put players in the league" man the players and God put them in the league! The coach just has good talent.

Jacquez Green tweets him a few times on this post

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone needs to relax. He can't even get on campus until the summer.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
GatorJ;n171835 said:
More tweets by CeCe

@cecejeferson7: I haven't sent in my LOI because someone told me a few days before NSD that williams was leaving,why send it in without being sure ?

this tweet is the one i am most curious about. it sounds like he wanted to be sure williams was leaving and that could mean he wanted to see the guy gone. and like someone said, there were no deep rooted connections between the two of them anyway. williams could have very well ended up making poor first impression across the board. it happens.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n171828 said:
I'm kind of wishing we hung on to Lawing right about now. He may have been a drunk, but the recruits seemed to like him and he wouldn't have quit in only a months time. He has to be snickering about this a little...

we just couldn't trust him. His drinking was out of control. Rumor has it he also does crystal meth very heavily

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't there a highly recruited OL committed to Miami a few years ago who didn't turn in his LOI for something like a month after NSD?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;171880]Wasn't there a highly recruited OL committed to Miami a few years ago who didn't turn in his LOI for something like a month after NSD?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I think that was with Seantrel Henderson.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With all this drama, and assuming he ends up a Gator, Cece better be Fowler/Easley/Floyd 5-star good and not Ronald Powell/Torrey Davis/Gerald Willis 5-star good.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n171850 said:
this tweet is the one i am most curious about. it sounds like he wanted to be sure williams was leaving and that could mean he wanted to see the guy gone. and like someone said, there were no deep rooted connections between the two of them anyway. williams could have very well ended up making poor first impression across the board. it happens.

it was after Williams visit that Cowart turned on us

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that Williams Cowart visit must have been terrible.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n171896 said:
With all this drama, and assuming he ends up a Gator, Cece better be Fowler/Easley/Floyd 5-star good and not Ronald Powell/Torrey Davis/Gerald Willis 5-star good.

Exactly. Hence why I don't get worked up by this cattle call. It's speculation at its best.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I'm just ready for us to be drama free for a little while and actually have a full coaching staff going into the next few months. Being a fan is exhausting at times.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;n171907 said:
I'm just ready for us to be drama free for a little while and actually have a full coaching staff going into the next few months. Being a fan is exhausting at times.

We're all longing for stability and growth, and we're exhausted from the continued instability and stagnation.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The Original DC;n171896 said:

How fast is this Willis thing turning south. Geesh and to hear his moms interview she doesn't seem to get it 100% either unless I'm reading her wrong. I just think of all places to go for a kid that needs to keep a low profile and stay out of trouble Miami would not come to mind. When i first saw UM i thought Michigan and that it would be a good fit for him to get away, but I have a feeling this kid is in the JUCO's before long. Hope I'm wrong and he gets his act togethor.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Now, the dad......nutball.
LongTooth;n171850 said:

rogdochar;n171814 said:
Did CeCe ever talk to DLcoach Williams ? Did CC not like him? Can an announcement of new DL help ? Come on CeCe!

LongTooth;n171797 said:
And there is the possibility that he did not hit it off with Williams and was waiting to make sure he was gone to Miami. We'll see tomorrow how things shake out with potential signing of Jefferson and the potential hire of Rumph.

This is what's been going through my head today. I don't know if Williams had any meaningful contact with CeCe, but if they did and it was bad, it lends itself to CeCe holding off on LOI until he's sure Williams is out.

Now the dad.....nutball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.