Status
Not open for further replies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cee Cee's a Gator folks. His pop's just going to have to deal with it.
:chomp:

Dec 10, 2014
Gatoravatara;n171706 said:
To which school?

UF. Dad is pissed that Dad didn't have more of the spotlight. Antics at the BBQ. Dad is overheated but CECE and Mom are on board. Dad is about to face a ton of **** if CECE doesn't go to Gators. Latest is Monday. Dad's having trouble explaining his reasons.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cowart wins the Drama award for the week. CeCe's dad on the ESPN clip to me showed all I needed to know. Flat out a pain. That's mild out of respect for CC. His mother is all in. She was really emotional.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n171712 said:
UF. Dad is pissed that Dad didn't have more of the spotlight. Antics at the BBQ. Dad is overheated but CECE and Mom are on board. Dad is about to face a ton of **** if CECE doesn't go to Gators. Latest is Monday. Dad's having trouble explaining his reasons.

Yup. :popcorn: (Dubs tribute)

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n171712 said:

Did I already mention the absentee father syndrome??

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Caloosahatchee;n171564 said:
To take it a step further (habitual line crosser here), I'm pretty sure that Leo has always been about himself. He's trying to cash in on Momma's hard work raising him while he was out doing wtf knows what. Jus' sayin'
Did you just go Charlie Murphy on us here?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Somethings fishy in Denmark. Leo is certainly going to have a hard time explaining this as time goes on and will eventually have to place the blame on CeCe to get the attention off himself.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
crosscreekcooter;n171779 said:
Somethings fishy in Denmark. Leo is certainly going to have a hard time explaining this as time goes on and will eventually have to place the blame on CeCe to get the attention off himself.

yeah, spend the day by first saying you don't want him to go so you won't sign, then saying it's because the UF staff were not attentive or forthcoming, then saying it was the coaching change, and then throwing your son under the bus. classy.

CeCe has been tweeting that he wanted to know more about the DL coaching change and that was why he has waited. If he is taking the heat for dad then he is quite the stand up guy. And there is the possibility that he did not hit it off with Williams and was waiting to make sure he was gone to Miami. We'll see tomorrow how things shake out with potential signing of Jefferson and the potential hire of Rumph.

posts on the Swamp Gas forum involving CeCe's cousin are claiming that Auburn and Bama are working him over pretty good along with dad in an attempt to get him off his commit to UF.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n171779 said:

Yep. It appears he's damn near backed himself into a corner. Feel bad for CeCe at this point. Gotta be pretty embarrassing to have your father behave this way publicly.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
d line coach was only here a month...no relationship there

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NO_PIG_SOOIE_zpsadb79e66.gif

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
crosscreekcooter;n171802 said:
d line coach was only here a month...no relationship there
That's just an excuse that his dad made-up to give bama and auburn more time to work on CeCe. His dad is trying to get paid and everyone knows that Bama and Auburn are not above paying players.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
Wow, Avatara's material was awesome! I'm tired of thinking about this crap anymore, but intriguing nonetheless

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Did CeCe ever talk to DLcoach Williams ? Did CC not like him? Can an announcement of new DL help ? Come on CeCe!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tweet from CeCe:

@cecejeferson7: Im a Gator my dude! Forget all these rumors that I was paid,my parents disagreed w my decision, all of that..My last tweet is whyi held out

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm kind of wishing we hung on to Lawing right about now. He may have been a drunk, but the recruits seemed to like him and he wouldn't have quit in only a months time. He has to be snickering about this a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.