I can't imaging how much more soap-opera-esque this could get at this point,

Then you have a very poor imagination. :stickpoke:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;173992 said:
On a side note did anyone notice that LSU's WR coach bailed.

That's bad news for Dillon. Was it still Gonzalez?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorJ;n173994 said:
That's bad news for Dillon. Was it still Gonzalez?

Kind of makes the "commit to a school not a (position) coach" argument, huh. I think Gonzalez was 2 WR coaches ago. But your question was the first that came to my mind as well. Was having this conversation last night with my brother in law. Crazy stat: As stable as the Saban regime has been(or seemed), their Srs this season had played for 3 different OCs in their career. Who knows how many position coaches. It's not ideal, but it's definitely reality in today's game.

If the reports are true, then welcome to Gatornation CECe.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;174009 said:
Kind of makes the "commit to a school not a (position) coach" argument, huh. I think Gonzalez was 2 WR coaches ago. But your question was the first that came to my mind as well. Was having this conversation last night with my brother in law. Crazy stat: As stable as the Saban regime has been(or seemed), their Srs this season had played for 3 different OCs in their career. Who knows how many position coaches. It's not ideal, but it's definitely reality in today's game.

If the reports are true, then welcome to Gatornation CECe.

It looks like Gonzalez went to Mississippi State. Go figure. Saban had a relatively un-adulterated coaching staff for several years. But he has had a lot of upheaval recently.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
GatorJ;n174014 said:
It looks like Gonzalez went to Mississippi State. Go figure. Saban had a relatively un-adulterated coaching staff for several years. But he has had a lot of upheaval recently.

Attachments

• conv_2374.gif
    conv_2374.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 33

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatorfan81;n174061 said:
Watching Bama win all these national championships has caused me upheaval also..:barfaway:

Now nearly as much as it's caused me, having to live up hear amongst them. It is agonizing, especially in the midst of our run in the cellar. Bruuu - - uuu - - tal...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am sure that CeCe enjoys the attention as some of these recruits do. But one thing concerns me with this Leo stuff. This has the stench of some asshat antics going on. And if Leo was doing some dirty :kiffin: hold on. We all have seen how some of these Dad's with issues are. Lets say Mac gets this thing turned around. UF is on the eve of returning to the SECCG and an BSPN report comes out that an 'Barn Booster went off the reservation and tried to Cecil Newton on Leo. Alot of what if's in that but Leo's antics, this would not surprise me.

Leo needs a time out. Looks as if CeCe schooled the Old Man.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n174067 said:
Now nearly as much as it's caused me, having to live up hear amongst them. It is agonizing, especially in the midst of our run in the cellar. Bruuu - - uuu - - tal...

what part of bama do you live in?
I am in the Anniston area.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
TN G8tr;n174078 said:
I am sure that CeCe enjoys the attention as some of these recruits do. But one thing concerns me with this Leo stuff. This has the stench of some asshat antics going on. And if Leo was doing some dirty :kiffin: hold on. We all have seen how some of these Dad's with issues are. Lets say Mac gets this thing turned around. UF is on the eve of returning to the SECCG and an BSPN report comes out that an 'Barn Booster went off the reservation and tried to Cecil Newton on Leo. Alot of what if's in that but Leo's antics, this would not surprise me.

Leo needs a time out. Looks as if CeCe schooled the Old Man.

I, with admittedly O&B glasses, would believe any such investigation would be welcome as it would blow the lid off AU, AL, or whoemver else is involved - while at the same time showing no wrong doing on our part, and that our staff handled it the best they could while doing things the right way. I say this, as I am confident we would not take a player, regardless of talent, if there were bagmen involved from our side and there were any chance of it getting uncovered.*

*Note, I said if there was a chance we'd get caught, not that we would never stoop to such a device to land recruits. Moreover, this specific situation has earned enough spotlight that the likelihood of bagmen being found is at it's highest since the Cam Newton situation. We wouldn't take the risk.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n174129 said:
We still discussing this? :dunno: been over this since Friday lol

Benji, some people don't know that...

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
7 ‏@cecejeferson7 6m6 minutes ago
Today is the day that I officially become a Florida Gator,sorry for the wait #GatorNation! Sending my LOI in shorty
1f4af.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads