Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n174134 said:
7 ‏@cecejeferson7 6m6 minutes ago
Today is the day that I officially become a Florida Gator,sorry for the wait #GatorNation! Sending my LOI in shorty
1f4af.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
1f40a.png

cheering_minions.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
And some may have stepped away to get a break from it, thereby not knowing it's been officially declared a dead topic.

Same general rules for forum comments are still in effect
- If there's nothing new to talk about, you may continue to talk about what's been beat to death
- If you don't wish to participate after it's been beat to death, nobody will force you to read it or reply
- If there *still* remains nothing new to talk about, turn it into personal attacks until someone gets banned so we can talk about that for awhile

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n174104 said:
what part of bama do you live in?
I am in the Anniston area.

I've been all of it. Montgomery, Mobile, Enterprise (which was actually my favorite, great small town and top 10 or 12 school district for my kiddos) and around Auburn/Opelika. And despite Muschamp going to Auburn and basically being an overall jerk off, I find it much easier to be amongst AU folks than the bama Bozo's.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
TN G8tr;n174078 said:
I am sure that CeCe enjoys the attention as some of these recruits do. But one thing concerns me with this Leo stuff. This has the stench of some asshat antics going on. And if Leo was doing some dirty :kiffin: hold on. We all have seen how some of these Dad's with issues are. Lets say Mac gets this thing turned around. UF is on the eve of returning to the SECCG and an BSPN report comes out that an 'Barn Booster went off the reservation and tried to Cecil Newton on Leo. Alot of what if's in that but Leo's antics, this would not surprise me.

Leo needs a time out. Looks as if CeCe schooled the Old Man.
And this would affect UF how...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n174154 said:
So are we still all on board for shredding it as soon as it comes in and telling him to move on?

As sure as we are that you peaked in High School

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BobRedman_Scout: RT @cecejeferson7: Today is the day that I officially become a Florida Gator,sorry for the wait #GatorNation! Sending my LOI in shorty 💯🐊🐊🐊🐊

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
williston_gator;n174166 said:
@BobRedman_Scout: RT @cecejeferson7: Today is the day that I officially become a Florida Gator,sorry for the wait #GatorNation! Sending my LOI in shorty 💯🐊🐊🐊🐊

Why not just fax it and then comment. Yawn...

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
TLB;n174143 said:
And some may have stepped away to get a break from it, thereby not knowing it's been officially declared a dead topic.

Same general rules for forum comments are still in effect
- If there's nothing new to talk about, you may continue to talk about what's been beat to death
- If you don't wish to participate after it's been beat to death, nobody will force you to read it or reply
- If there *still* remains nothing new to talk about, turn it into personal attacks until someone gets banned so we can talk about that for awhile
I'm just saying I'm pretty shocked it needed a new thread started for it, that's all

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This isn't good news until the signed LOI is in the hands of the coaches.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n174155 said:
And this would affect UF how...

If and I say IF.... the NCAA did an investigation into "alledged issues" with recruiting. Then ineligible until the NCAA resolves. Leo = Cecil Newton (remember that debacle)?

Just saying, Leo is bad news!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;174154 said:
So are we still all on board for shredding it as soon as it comes in and telling him to move on?

We don't need to stinkin' 5 Star DEs.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n174185 said:
If and I say IF.... the NCAA did an investigation into "alledged issues" with recruiting. Then ineligible until the NCAA resolves. Leo = Cecil Newton (remember that debacle)?

Just saying, Leo is bad news!

Frankly, I don't see this making UF look bad at all. The kid wanted to go to UF and his day pulled his sh!t and fouled the whole thing up. If anything, it calls into question THE OTHER teams that were recruiting him. If appears Dad was offered a bribe to steer him to away from UF not TO UF. I personally think that if he signed anywhere else other than UF, then THAT school would be the one that looked guilty.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n174188 said:
Frankly, I don't see this making UF look bad at all. The kid wanted to go to UF and his day pulled his sh!t and fouled the whole thing up. If anything, it calls into question THE OTHER teams that were recruiting him. If appears Dad was offered a bribe to steer him to away from UF not TO UF. I personally think that if he signed anywhere else other than UF, then THAT school would be the one that looked guilty.

Don't disagree but you NEVER want the NCAA sniffing around your program. NEVER!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n174188 said:

It shouldnt make UF look bad but it could cause missed time. Cam's situation was with Cecil and $$$ to go to Cowbell. And like MJM said....don't want them sniffing around. I am sure it will be all ok.

DevoGator

Founding Member
Grip it Good
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I think now is the time to wonder what influence Brandy had in this drama. If you look to the left of Leo in the screenshot of CeCe signing ceremony you will see that she is there next to Leo. Since Leo lives with his ex-wife, I would imagine that Brandy is a point of contention. Leo takes care of Leo.
https://twitter.com/frog2567/media

​

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator