CeCe Jefferson has signed and faxed in his LOI

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Damn! Now what are we gonna B!+ch about? Mac is slowly but surely taking away every topic we have to complain about. What's there going to be left to draw us all together? Ox, you better start inventing some drama.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
What to complain about? I'm sure we won't run short of material.

Given we have eyes on the IPF groundbreaking and a photo journal going of daily progress, we can continue to complain that either they aren't building it to print, or once the concrete dries we need to move a few walls around and 'improve' the layout.

Speaking of improving the layout, anyone see what's in mind for the coaches offices to make it more inviting and less principal-ish? Whatever JMac and JF have in mind, I'm sure we can get ahold of the architectural prints and complain it isn't the way we'd do it, or that it is on par with what Bama/ORE/pOSU/etc have done and we're aiming for an updated staff area that remains behind the cutting edge. Oh, and the color scheme sucks.

While we got a good class, there is still the remaining schollies to be handed out or reserved for next year's EE's. Either way, I'm sure the wrong kid is getting the scholarship - we didn't need that position, or he's going to be in jail before he gets on the field.

That's one of the greatest attributes I've seen on this and the other site - the ability to have a meltdown over the most uncontrollable aspects of the program. If a decision can be made, however benign, members on message boards not only have the right to complain and assert it is the wrong decision, they are required to do so, and do it more fervently than the previous poster who has questionable hygiene and isn't as Gator as I am.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, so fill me in. Have we GOT the effing LOI or not?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
WobbleGator;n174246 said:
Just wait until Softball starts up. B2B will be pissed off even more.

Already has, and they beat the tar off 5 teams this past weekend. So far so good.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n174275 said:
Already has, and they beat the tar off 5 teams this past weekend. So far so good.

Fine, just wait until the softball team struggles. B2B will be pissed even more.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hopefully this sets in motion an NCAA rule change that allows a frickin adult to sign a frickin contract to go to the school of their choice. That would do away with all this parents getting paid off and parents meddling in their kids affairs crap.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
No caddy for daddy now.

This is what the endgame looks like Leo:

Attachments

• conv_2378.gif
    conv_2378.gif
    442.6 KB · Views: 51

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So do people love this kid again, or are we still saying we should pull his scholarship and cut his legs off with butter knives?

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n174375 said:
So do people love this kid again, or are we still saying we should pull his scholarship and cut his legs off with butter knives?

While soaking the stubs in a warm solution of salt, hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014

To the degree that his psychopathic sperm donor stays clear of our football program, his legs should remain intact.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

CeCe seems intelligent, well spoken, likeable, athletically gifted, and motivated. He's one of the most highly rated prospects in the nation. He appears to be someone we would be proud to have as a Gator. In spite of all the chaos, he remained true to his word. I don't think he fits what were're looking for at all.

Pull the schollie..

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
gator1946;n174466 said:
CeCe seems intelligent, well spoken, likeable, athletically gifted, and motivated. He's one of the most highly rated prospects in the nation. He appears to be someone we would be proud to have as a Gator. In spite of all the chaos, he remained true to his word.

Amen to the above. I think his mama is going to be VERY Happy about this young man's Gator career and beyond, and we will too. The drama was not of his making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator