CENSORED BY OTHER BOARDS: A recruiting story that should make you all warm and cozy

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Not really following along. The story came from rivals from a poster sansburyuf and he claims to be the oringiator of the story. Told to him and by him. Idk where it's being circulated elsewhere besides 24/7

Apparently it's all over Facebook as well. No one knows for sure which anonymous person first put this story in writing or where.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Apparently it's all over Facebook as well. No one knows for sure which anonymous person first put this story in writing or where.
But I can't find the Op on rivals with all the numbers in his handle. I don't see that thread at all. What I see is the poster I stated claiming it to be his. And then the thread on 247 is a poster quoting that poster/thread from rivals. I think it originated in that thread, from that poster, and has blown up. The rivals thread is the OP

Either way the fact it's everywhere and nobody is shooting it down is extremely alarming.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"It's true." - Abraham Lincoln

George Washington. Proffered as true story, little George downed that cherry tree because his
sister just loved cherry pie. Sibling squabbling.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But I can't find the Op on rivals with all the numbers in his handle. I don't see that thread at all. What I see is the poster I stated claiming it to be his. And then the thread on 247 is a poster quoting that poster/thread from rivals. I think it originated in that thread, from that poster, and has blown up. The rivals thread is the OP

Either way the fact it's everywhere and nobody is shooting it down is extremely alarming.

Does it really matter?

It talks like a duck....
It looks like a duck....

It's a ..........?

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
The 2019 QB they are talking about is 6'6 Morgan Mitchell from Oviedo. Big time arm and talent!

If this is indeed the athlete in question that would mean the coach that told the OP (whoever that may be and wherever the post originally was) is claiming the story was told to him by Oviedo High football coach Wes Allen.

That would be the same Wes Allen that ran a supposed non-profit called the Oviedo High School Touchdown Club for over 10 years. There was some question as to what exactly was happening with the donations to the organization. It's reported that Allen was less than forthcoming. Allen claimed the registered agent of the club was circuit Judge Galluzo, but Galluzo claimed to know nothing about the organization. Turns out the nonprofit wasn't registered as a nonprofit with consumer affairs or the IRS. Allen ended up shutting down the nonprofit and claiming a little over $700 in funds in the bank account for the nonprofit. However, the IRS went after him for $49,866.60 for failing to pay taxes on over $250,000 in assets or $100,000 in contributions.

So for a source we have an anonymous poster that posted somewhere, but no one is really sure where and we think maybe, possibly Wes Allen was the original teller of the story.

Totally sounds legit.

http://seminolewatch.com/Forms/FrmOHSTDClub.aspx

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just took a look at the GC link. It's like a secret society over there, everybody is scared to post an opinion asking the mods can I? HAHA!

Gatorcountry is an absolute joke of a fan site. It's all sunshine and rainbows over there, the coaches can do no wrong. They literally have a sticky thread that says you can't talk about coaches that need to go (they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings).

I've posted off and on over there since literally 1996. I've met the owner Ray (Solari), Franz Beard, "Hollywood" Bob, and a bunch of the posters. We used to do a get together at one of the posters houses (CDGator - who was a retired Tampa FF) that lived about a mile from the campus. Sometime toward the end of the Spurrier era, when we stopped dominated the SEC, they became overly PC. I was a past president of a Gator Club and we hosted a lot of their writers as guest speakers. Franz Beard is the most full of sh*t person I have ever met....and I've met a ton of full of sh*t people in my life (career in the military and fire service, there's a lot of characters you cross paths with....and Franz literally takes the cake). We were at a party at CDGator's house and he told this hot mid-30's chick that he usually only dates girls in their 20's but he'd make an exception for her (he was at least 50 back then).

Anyhow, I got on a rant. That site is so PC now. You can't say anything that is perceived as being negative...even if it's true: "Alabama blew us out!" They'll respond, "Well, we did have the lead on them. If they were that good how did we score on our opening drive??"

It's intolerable. I peruse the site to see if there's any news and to read a recruiting article here and there.

This site has honest banter. Yes, it's gotten more on the negative side lately due to the state of our program. But I'd rather read honest banter than read blatant BS that we know isn't true.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If this is indeed the athlete in question that would mean the coach that told the OP (whoever that may be and wherever the post originally was) is claiming the story was told to him by Oviedo High football coach Wes Allen.

That would be the same Wes Allen that ran a supposed non-profit called the Oviedo High School Touchdown Club for over 10 years. There was some question as to what exactly was happening with the donations to the organization. It's reported that Allen was less than forthcoming. Allen claimed the registered agent of the club was circuit Judge Galluzo, but Galluzo claimed to know nothing about the organization. Turns out the nonprofit wasn't registered as a nonprofit with consumer affairs or the IRS. Allen ended up shutting down the nonprofit and claiming a little over $700 in funds in the bank account for the nonprofit. However, the IRS went after him for $49,866.60 for failing to pay taxes on over $250,000 in assets or $100,000 in contributions.

So for a source we have an anonymous poster that posted somewhere, but no one is really sure where and we think maybe, possibly Wes Allen was the original teller of the story.

Totally sounds legit.

http://seminolewatch.com/Forms/FrmOHSTDClub.aspx

After the joke of a thread you started earlier and now trying to disparage the possible coach in question...I have zero doubt you are a GA or part of the UAA or some type of UF plant. All you do is make excuses and rationalizations for the piss poor job this staff is doing on and off the field. Do me a favor and the next time you see Mac tell him he ain't cool and start earning that money he's getting. And buy some damn socks...nasty.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
After the joke of a thread you started earlier and now trying to disparage the possible coach in question...I have zero doubt you are a GA or part of the UAA or some type of UF plant. All you do is make excuses and rationalizations for the piss poor job this staff is doing on and off the field.
Yeah, 2222 has his marching orders

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Read somewhere that Gatorcountry's own Andrew Spivey says that the story is false.

The spiders are spinning folks.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just how in the world would he know if the story was false?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crl Senior Joined: Nov 8, 2008
Based on his communications skills, no. Ha.
For the board admins I have a request. For posters that are being ignored, is there a way to not see their ratings or whatever you call them under our posts? There is one particular idiot who I won't name that I would like removed from the board. I doubt I'm alone.

I wonder if the guy he's talking about is one if ours :scratchchin:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
After the joke of a thread you started earlier and now trying to disparage the possible coach in question...I have zero doubt you are a GA or part of the UAA or some type of UF plant. All you do is make excuses and rationalizations for the piss poor job this staff is doing on and off the field. Do me a favor and the next time you see Mac tell him he ain't cool and start earning that money he's getting. And buy some damn socks...nasty.

Fake news is in the headlines right now. I am simply pointing out what most would consider to be common sense. You can't believe everything you read on the internet.

The conspiracy theory that I am some sort of secret double agent for the UAA is yet another example of confirmation bias. I'm simply an individual that disagrees with some of your opinions. It is entirely possible that someone could disagree with you without being paid to do so.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Whether this story is true or not, probably doesn't matter at this point. Ask yourself this: were you surprised at all with the information that you read? No. So, even if it is only partially true, or maybe even completely false, THIS IS THE CURRENT IMPRESSION OF THE PROGRAM. We are a cluster**** of epic proportions right now. Mac has done NOTHING to make anyone reasonable say "there's no way this actually happened." Unless you are blind, this lines up perfectly with what we have seen on the field, in the press conferences, and on the recruiting trail. This $#!+ stinks to high heaven, and someone needs to flush the damn toilet

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
4ea30dd9-20c3-da35-b9c0-1f9c438082cc.jpg

:dunno:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
crl Senior Joined: Nov 8, 2008
Based on his communications skills, no. Ha.
For the board admins I have a request. For posters that are being ignored, is there a way to not see their ratings or whatever you call them under our posts? There is one particular idiot who I won't name that I would like removed from the board. I doubt I'm alone.

I wonder if the guy he's talking about is one if ours :scratchchin:

They're talking about MCB51. That poster clicks "c'mon man" or "disagree" on any post that says ANYTHING negative about McElwain, recruiting, performance of the team, etc. If you read through that thread that poster actually comments and says it's all hearsay and internet rumors, everything is fine.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
The part about his visit to an Alabama camp are true, although I believe the 2-3 hours talking to Saban one-on-one was an embellishment. This article states he was also scheduled to a UF mini camp, so that part is true as well. Also, he does have several siblings who play at far away schools.

Whether the other details are true or not, only the kid himself or the coach could verify.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...chell-oviedo-alabama-camp-20160609-story.html

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Read somewhere that Gatorcountry's own Andrew Spivey says that the story is false.

The spiders are spinning folks.
Spivey has the coaching staffs balls deep down his throat. They don't allow any negative spinning on GC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator