CENSORED BY OTHER BOARDS: A recruiting story that should make you all warm and cozy

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nord recruits our area (should say it all there)...have a 4 star 2017 WR (UNC COMMIT) took him down to UF myself 3 times, they passed on him, and a 2017 4 star CB (GT COMMIT) that ran a 4.45 on wet grass AFTER Friday night lights. Same night brought down our 2016 RB and he ran a 4.5 flat there after workouts and runs a 10.6 in the 100 meter (Didn't matter too much, he went JUCO). Hasn't even spoken to our 2019 RB that will be a 4-5 star next year (reminds you of Emmitt Smith). Didn't even offer our 4 star QB thats going to FSU until later in the process. We have some 2020 kids that are going to be absolute studs that UF doesn't even know about because of Nord. Most our guys that have been around him don't feel very comfortable...Spoken with Hughes a few times but he doesn't come up to visit so besides email/phone calls here and there, not much else can be said.

Looks like Nord is tearing it up on the trail! Be glad when we run this "child molester looking" motherf*cker out of town!!!

What a dumpster fire we have going right now in recruiting.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Nord recruits our area (should say it all there)...have a 4 star 2017 WR (UNC COMMIT) took him down to UF myself 3 times, they passed on him, and a 2017 4 star CB (GT COMMIT) that ran a 4.45 on wet grass AFTER Friday night lights. Same night brought down our 2016 RB and he ran a 4.5 flat there after workouts and runs a 10.6 in the 100 meter (Didn't matter too much, he went JUCO). Hasn't even spoken to our 2019 RB that will be a 4-5 star next year (reminds you of Emmitt Smith). Didn't even offer our 4 star QB thats going to FSU until later in the process. We have some 2020 kids that are going to be absolute studs that UF doesn't even know about because of Nord. Most our guys that have been around him don't feel very comfortable...Spoken with Hughes a few times but he doesn't come up to visit so besides email/phone calls here and there, not much else can be said.

Looks like Nord is tearing it up on the trail! Be glad when we run him out of town!!!

I'm curious,..did you edit this post on your own or were you asked to?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Called it. :lmao2:

Krono, to your credit I tried to find your post and quote it....

Isn't that site a joke? We should have a sticky thread here to just bash Gatorcountry!! It's a complete clown show over there. Excuse after excuse for the complete incompetence. At no point is this current staff to blame for anything.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Krono, to your credit I tried to find your post and quote it....

Isn't that site a joke? We should have a sticky thread here to just bash Gatorcountry!! It's a complete clown show over there. Excuse after excuse for the complete incompetence. At no point is this current staff to blame for anything.

It was like that with Muschamp. There were people that wanted to give him a 5th year. There was one poster that was king of the Chumps. All he ever said was year 4 was basecamp. My god. Over and over. The program was broken and year 4 was the real year. Basecamp. The Nazi's had nothing on GC. The censorship is the worst and god bless Ox. He'll drop the hammer when necessary but if you have a legitimate gripe he let's you vent. You can't even ask for any of the coaches to be replaced. I mean...that's ridiculous.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
That board is dead, there are very few threads over there and no one says Shyte worth reading. Lots of homerism there

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I notice that still no one has refuted this. Im not surprised.

As I continue to think about this even more questions arise. Look, I get the possibly scheduling mixup, kid said maybe maybe not depends on if I can find a ride or something. Its not acceptable, someone has to be following up, but I get it.

However, why werent we prepared for unofficials from anyone on that day? All the coaches on the road, you say? So why was Mac and Nusschamp doing a camp with 7th graders when our recruiting is circling the toilet? Shouldnt they have either been on the road or visiting kids (official or unofficial) in Hoggetowne?

Why the hell was the weightroom locked up? Are you telling me no staff was there? Locked up? No kids working out? No asst S&C available? No wonder our lineman (esp DEs we are forced to play at DT) keep losing weight.

W

T

F

Is there ANYTHING about Butters and Co that arent fvkked up bc Im having troubke thinking of one thing.

No wonder we get destroyed by the likes of Arky and any other ranked team we play.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if it's true, certainly could be. But, we all know what would happen around here if someone did refute it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No idea if it's all true, but there's no way in hell somebody made all of it up.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
If this story is true there is no way Mac should keep these assistant coaches. We will see. If he keeps them then the story is questionable imo.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

That fits into the normal time of the annual week long football camp that UF hosts, along with other sports. The first few weeks in June have camps for all the different sports, where the coaches work them. It used to be lower tier coaches until Spurrier came, and the position coaches would take time out of their schedules to work with the kids in the position groups.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I know but I was responding to the usual doom and gloom. Btw When I C&P the blue words I COULD not turn them black with edit. It was weird. I guess cause they are links..............

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
That fits into the normal time of the annual week long football camp that UF hosts, along with other sports. The first few weeks in June have camps for all the different sports, where the coaches work them. It used to be lower tier coaches until Spurrier came, and the position coaches would take time out of their schedules to work with the kids in the position groups.

It occurred to me last night that given the time period this is reported to have occurred- June- it's a little strange it took until this key time period between the season ending and signing day for this to hit social media. Have to wonder why the delay. That part to me is suspicious. Also, as someone said already, it would be interesting to see if the QB recruit wrote anything at the time or now about his visit..

The story is detailed, but if I put my mind to it and was creating a story or lie, I could come up with detail. Just sayin;. That's how you make it believable. The bottom line for me is I don't know what is true about the organization of our recruiting activities. If this had come out in June or even July, I wouldn't have this amount of skepticism.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.