CFB Coaching Changes: LSU loses OC, fires DC

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There’s a lot of chatter out there that Chip Kelly is going to be axed at the end of the year

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So he's going to be available again???
kermit-lotion.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Chip Kelly hasn't recruited in 5 years at UCLA. It's honestly astounding he's been able to continue to turn out winning seasons.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Chip Kelly hasn't recruited in 5 years at UCLA. It's honestly astounding he's been able to continue to turn out winning seasons.
Easier to do out there, which I guess was the point of him and Riley going out there.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I don't recall two opposing head coaches (Jimbo Fisher and Zach Arnett) getting fired after coaching in the same game. Of course, there's a lot of things I don't recall now.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Listened to Josh Pate. Asked a good question about Dumbo. If they kept him around another year, then what? What would change? Nothing!

Same thing applies to Napier.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Surely this isn't real....

ill be the first to admit, i have no idea what you guys are laughing at. I see a dude hosting a football show at a location and hes encouraging people to show up. What am i missing?

In advance and full disclosure, i dont speak twatter.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Their first call should be to Mullen.
I know this seems ludicrous, but if he was the coach, and they just forced a DC on him, he would be super successful there. He would never have to worry about recruiting. They would always be top-five in recruiting because of NIL Oil money.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ill be the first to admit, i have no idea what you guys are laughing at. I see a dude hosting a football show at a location and hes encouraging people to show up. What am i missing?

In advance and full disclosure, i dont speak twatter.
Because he’s the head coach of liberty. And he supposedly re-tweeted this with his location in Starkville.

I’m not sure whether that’s real or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.