Colin Cowherd on Florida

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grudemonium all the way. He just bought a house in Gainesville and is being offered part of the Jags to take the job.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n89564 said:
Grudemonium all the way. He just bought a house in Gainesville and is being offered part of the Jags to take the job.

They're trying to persuade him not scare him away.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
travis rudolph was yet another 5 star from florida we lost to FSU. Its becoming a recurring theme. Kid is playing well for them too. Would have been nice to have him once treon was the permanent starter.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, on top of Ermon Lane and Dalvin Cook just last year just to FSU.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n89640 said:
Yeah, on top of Ermon Lane and Dalvin Cook just last year just to FSU.

These things go in circles. We will be back on top soon enough. After Winston is gone there is nobody else back there that will keep them on top at QB. Thus, Jimbo will actually have to coach his team for a change and we all know how mediocre he is at that. I can seriously see FSU going back to form soon enough with all that "talent."

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n88477 said:
An hour away? Crescent Beach????? :lol:

Bobby Stoops has a home on Crescent Beach right next to Spurrier. Or at least, he did when he was our DC. Don't expect Spurrier to come back. He's gonna retire from SC direct to Crescent Beach.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with Colin about the dumpster fire but i do not agree it's a gold mine in the sense it's a quick turn around. With the way recruiting has been it could be a long (fsu) type turn around except we're in the SEC and aren't guaranteed 8-9 wins during bad years like they were.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
SavannahGator;n89773 said:
Bobby Stoops has a home on Crescent Beach right next to Spurrier. Or at least, he did when he was our DC. Don't expect Spurrier to come back. He's gonna retire from SC direct to Crescent Beach.

I don't actually expect SOS to be back -- but I did find it interesting to learn that Stoops has a place in CB.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
HogtownGator;n89995 said:
I don't actually expect SOS to be back -- but I did find it interesting to learn that Stoops has a place in CB.

The problem is he had it, and it was possibly a difference maker, back in 2002, and 2004, and again in 2010. This now-infamous condo has all this potential and has yet to ever accomplish anything for us.:lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n90085 said:
The problem is he had it, and it was possibly a difference maker, back in 2002, and 2004, and again in 2010. This now-infamous condo has all this potential and has yet to ever accomplish anything for us.:lol:

It's a vacation home, nothing more, nothing less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.