Corndogs Prediction Thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I find these pissing contests more entertaining than the games.

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
Completely dependent on which team decides to show up. If the Kentucky/1st half UT team shows up then Gators win 23-20. If the Vandy/2nd half UT team shows up, then LSU 33-13. I'm predicting the latter, sacrificing small animals to Baphomet in hopes for the former.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Completely dependent on which team decides to show up. If the Kentucky/1st half UT team shows up then Gators win 23-20. If the 2010-2016 team (the other 50 or so games) shows up, then LSU 33-13.

FIFY

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Completely dependent on which team decides to show up. If the Kentucky/1st half UT team shows up then Gators win 23-20. If the Vandy/2nd half UT team shows up, then LSU 33-13. I'm predicting the latter, sacrificing small animals to Baphomet in hopes for the former.

I don't think it matters actually. LSU simply isn't Kentucky. Their defense is going to have pressure on LDR all day and watching the Missouri game the best thing they defend is that dink and dunk screen crap (that we love to run over and over) with their quick corners and safeties. They will be shutting that mess right down if the Missouri game is any indication.

LSU 34
FL 10

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our coach is so bad, he can't even coach our fans to piss on the opponent's fans. We piss on each other. That's how bad he is.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I don't think it matters actually. LSU simply isn't Kentucky. Their defense is going to have pressure on LDR all day and watching the Missouri game the best thing they defend is that dink and dunk screen crap (that we love to run over and over) with their quick corners and safeties. They will be shutting that mess right down if the Missouri game is any indication.

LSU 34
FL 10

UF dinked and dunked bubble screen before Kentucky. The first time Kentucky jumped the route, LDR threw over the top for a TD. LSU will defend well, but UF will enjoy some success.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
We just have to manage the LSU ground game and make another Purdue transfer try to beat us. However, that is easier said than done. We are light in the rear and plus we are banged up. LB's are going to have to shed blocks and make tackles. Going to have to nut up this week and play like we are capable.

Go Gators!!!

Sep 29, 2015
This board will be pleasantly surprised on Saturday.

Pleasantly surprised for this board means Mac is fired immediately following the game.

I'll be there rain or shine. I'm expecting another classic 4th quarter drama, like this game almost always turns out to be.

Gators 31 Bengals 27

Good game from LDR. Great game from Scarlett.

:pumper:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pleasantly surprised for this board means Mac is fired immediately following the game.

I'll be there rain or shine. I'm expecting another classic 4th quarter drama, like this game almost always turns out to be.

Gators 31 Bengals 27

I imagine most would consider it rapture.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
UF dinked and dunked bubble screen before Kentucky. The first time Kentucky jumped the route, LDR threw over the top for a TD. LSU will defend well, but UF will enjoy some success.

We will see how much success we have going over the top against LSU early. I highly doubt we have anyone running too wide open and they have a couple of 6 foot plus fast DBs if I remember correctly. Despite their losses and bad offenses early its like this team is strong in all the areas that will determine the matchup with us. They probably will even get it easy on some play action passes once they run the ball some on us.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I just don't see how we can stop their running game with our second string d-line.

I also don't see how we stop their D-line with our offensive line and poor play calling. At least our 4 RBs will stay fresh.

Tigers roll pretty easily. 28-10.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Injuries to DL, weak OL, DBU needing to back up their words from 2 weeks ago STILL, Callaway allowed on the field for ST playes....I don't feel it.

LSU - 24
UF - 6

/please work, reverse mojo...please work...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gators 31 Bengals 27

You think? I think most people want Mac to be successful. Now, they don't see that happening based on our current trajectory and coaching decisions. However I know (I for one) don't want to uproot an entire coaching staff again. I just want this one to work.

I hope we start putting it together starting with this game.

If the season continues down this path, he's going to have to clean house with his staff.

But if he decided to can Summers, Nord, and Nuss right now, I don't think there would be any negative impact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator