Corndogs Prediction Thread

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
At least the Mad Hatter won't be beating us with any trick plays. But on the other hand, they may not need any.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In order for that to happen we'd have to be down 7-3 in the last minute why would we be kicking a FG? The only guy who would send out the FG team when trailing by 4 in the last minute is coaching at USCe now.

LOL... I noticed that and was going to comment on that as well...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well I am sticking with my prediction not because of Orgeron, but because I said in the off season we'd win this game. So I am sticking with it. How we do it is all together different. We have the ability to win it. And here's why......
1. At home
2. Yes they are with an Interim HC, and they played an emotional game last week.
3. If you thought our tackling was bad...should have seen Mizzou.
4. LDR is hopefully back and we seem to be more productive with him.
5. Call it pumpin' if you want, but I'm a Gator and the Corndog Coonasses are due one from the Gator Nation. Sorry Grass Eater wont be here to take it.

26-24 UF. 2 TD's and 4 FG's from Eddie.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I stopped reading after a few lines when you contradicted yourself. Go back and read what you wrote earlier. You defined opening up the offense by being balanced. I easily dissproved that statement, now you're backtracking.

You guys continue the pumping, it's funny.
Look I get it. You cannot defend your theory that LSU has a wide open offense, so you try to discredit what I am saying. Just admit that LSU's offense is not WIDE OPEN and move on. Other than you thinking Dupre is better than Callaway and this, we agree on just about everything else.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My heart says: 23 - 20 UF (Gators run for a TD, throw for a TD and Eddie is the difference hitting 3 FG's)

My head says: 31- 13 corndogs

* Not feeling very confident after six consecutive quarters of suckage and even less confident after seeing this mornings injury report. I'm afraid LSU has a field day against our second string, undermanned, and undersized DL.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Look I get it. You cannot defend your theory that LSU has a wide open offense, so you try to discredit what I am saying. Just admit that LSU's offense is not WIDE OPEN and move on. Other than you thinking Dupre is better than Callaway and this, we agree on just about everything else.
Lsu broke their all time record for offensive yards against a conference opponent on Saturday. 24/7 reported it was over 600 yards of offense.

Look I get it, you claimed wide open offense is simply a 50/50 run/pass split.
:grin:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Lsu broke their all time record for offensive yards against a conference opponent on Saturday. 24/7 reported it was over 600 yards of offense.

Look I get it, you claimed wide open offense is simply a 50/50 run/pass split.
:grin:
So what!! They beat a bad team and ran the ball for over 400 yards. Plus I never said that a 50/50 offense is wide open offense. I said a wide open offense will be more balanced than having 120 yards passing and 400 yards rushing....unless of course you are talking about 1910's

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm:

They threw it 30 times and ran it 50. It may not be balanced but you're the only one saying it needs to be. 216 throwing, 418 rushing for a 634 yd record breaking outing.

I concede, that's quite pedestrian. Carry on.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So what!! They beat a bad team and ran the ball for over 400 yards. Plus I never said that a 50/50 offense is wide open offense. I said a wide open offense will be more balanced than having 120 yards passing and 400 yards rushing....unless of course you are talking about 1910's

What is this wide open offense you fellas are arguing over???

We just played against the 13th ranked defense in the SEC and managed only 13 points and about 250 yards of offense. LSU managed what?..... SIX HUNDRED + yards of offense and 40 + points. Call it whatever the hell you want... I wish our "O" could match that production.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
38-17 Corndogs... I have no confidence in an injured DL being able to stop LSU and I have no confidence in our OL being able to do anything.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
38-17 Corndogs... I have no confidence in an injured DL being able to stop LSU and I have no confidence in our OL being able to do anything.
Well that would be 4 more points than we could muster against powerhouse Vandy.... so that would be something...

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
#7 racks up points and TOP like he has before.

lsu sneaks the hatter into the booth to call a fake punt and fg, both resulting in TDs.

Gators 13
lsu 42

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
The, less and less each week, pumper side of me says we come out firing with LDR and don't turtle in the 2nd half... UF 34 - LSU 24.

The, sadly, ever more realistic side of me says LSU runs the ball all day long and eventually stops scoring to show mercy. LSU 45 - UF 13.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well that would be 4 more points than we could muster against powerhouse Vandy.... so that would be something...
Yeah, cause the way football seasons work is if you score X amount of points in a game early in the season, and it's a low amount, you'll never eclipse that number the rest of the season.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
From a talent perspective? This is lopsided. LSU's last 4 classes were 5,8,2,6 With all of our injuries? It should be a bloodbath. I'd like to see some coaching from Mac. This would make me feel better about next year if he can pull the upset. And yes, we are dogs...bigger dogs than the line. Let's see some coaching.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Never fear, Ole Butterteeth can coach up 2 and 3 stars to play as well as 4 and 5 stars, no doubt.

However, if not, then the loss doesn't count because his 4 and 5 stars are injured.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
It's likely to be very windy and maybe very wet, although I hope it is a beautiful day. Passing may not be very practical. depending on the hurricane path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.