Dan Mullen needs to prove me wrong

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen lost me last season with average recruiting, sitting Kyle Pitts and blowing the LSU game, and then treating the Cotton Bowl like a disposable preseason game.

These are the traits of a wanna-be pro coach. Somebody else to acquire the talent, taking it easy here and there, and get called a genius because you can call plays.

Current status, as it has been for quite a while, is dumper. Up to Mullen to change all that above, but I don’t think he cares to.

Starting with today, I will be hoping for the best, but the malaise of the Chump and Butters era has returned. At least we score points now. That is all.

Eat Arby’s - Go Gators.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The first thing Mullen needs to stop doing is making so many damn excuses. Excuses are for losers.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
JealousOnlyArcherfish-max-1mb.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. Up to Mullen to change all that above, but I don’t think he cares to.
He is making 20 more million regardless, and he now realizes that Florida isnt what he thought (just show up and take half of the elite players, like in 2006 or 2007).

It is sad, because Sept Mullinz had me temporarily optimistic, when we really opened up the downhill passing mode. I dont know why, I know better. Ive fallen for temporarily believing Mullinz was going to be something other than option worshipping drive killer before Then, like clockwork, he regressed back into option ball trying to protect Fat Dwagtham.

Expecting Douchebag Dan to be something other than Douchebag Dan is insanity.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Mullinz had a future All Pro QB at Cowbell too, and finished the season with a triple faceplant while he packed his bags for that next job which was sure to come finally.

Weird coincidence.

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mullen lost me last season with average recruiting, sitting Kyle Pitts and blowing the LSU game, and then treating the Cotton Bowl like a disposable preseason game.

These are the traits of a wanna-be pro coach. Somebody else to acquire the talent, taking it easy here and there, and get called a genius because you can call plays.

Current status, as it has been for quite a while, is dumper. Up to Mullen to change all that above, but I don’t think he cares to.

Starting with today, I will be hoping for the best, but the malaise of the Chump and Butters era has returned. At least we score points now. That is all.

Eat Arby’s - Go Gators.

Arby’s wrecks my stomach. Mullen sucks. He shyts the bed worse than me after I had a few Arby’s roast beef sandwiches. That’s saying quite a bit.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Donkey has made you all a victim of Stockholm Syndrome.

We will compete for the SEC championship this year. We will be better this year than last year.

Stockholm Syndrome? So we're all his captives and we're sympathetic to his beliefs?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't mind watching our offense last year. Sure there were some dumb playcalls and momentum killing QB swaps at times but overall it was effective and fun to watch.

Our defense was excruciating. Its one thing if you're gambling a bit and giving up some big plays but also creating a bunch of turnovers. But that didn't happen. It just sucked.

Dan's weakness is simply accountability. He makes excuses for every loss and doesn't change the things that need to be changed in order to correct the problems.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't mind watching our offense last year. Sure there were some dumb playcalls and momentum killing QB swaps at times but overall it was effective and fun to watch.

Our defense was excruciating. Its one thing if you're gambling a bit and giving up some big plays but also creating a bunch of turnovers. But that didn't happen. It just sucked.

Dan's weakness is simply accountability. He makes excuses for every loss and doesn't change the things that need to be changed in order to correct the problems.
After the previous 11 years, this was my position. It was fun watching us play again. The best damn crackers I’ve ever had.

upload_2021-9-4_14-27-8.jpeg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, losing is fun now!!!!!!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
For those of us who were vehemently opposed to Cousin Eddie even being considered to be the HC at UF we have gotten exactly what we expected and knew. I do not know why you hope and/or expect Cousin Eddie to prove you wrong when he has been and done the exact same shyt for going on 15 years.

As for you thinking Cousin Eddie is a wanna-be pro coach, I too am a wanna-be pro coach. Problem is Cousin Eddie has exactly the same number of teams interested in him as their coach as are interested in me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator