Dan Mullen needs to prove me wrong

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For those of us who were vehemently opposed to Cousin Eddie even being considered to be the HC at UF we have gotten exactly what we expected and knew. I do not know why you hope and/or expect Cousin Eddie to prove you wrong when he has been and done the exact same shyt for going on 15 years.

As for you thinking Cousin Eddie is a wanna-be pro coach, I too am a wanna-be pro coach. Problem is Cousin Eddie has exactly the same number of teams interested in him as their coach as are interested in me.
Actually last year was a surprise for me.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dan's weakness is simply accountability. He makes excuses for every loss and doesn't change the things that need to be changed in order to correct the problems.

Remind you of anyone?

:mac:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Which part? The illegal crowd noise? or the triple face plant? Or taking vacation instead of prepping for a bowl?

Or Darth Vader? Or the halftime fight? Or leaving Marco in after the shoe throwing contest & pretending at the post game presser he didn’t see it? Or keeping Grantham & his other dead weight buddies?

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Well, It’s the first game of the season.
Dan is our coach this year, like it or not.

I wish he could prove all of us wrong.
I would gladly eat crow if we were to beat Bama TWICE, and end up in the playoffs.

Snowballs chance in hell.

We will be lucky to get by Kentucky and South Carolina to finish behind Ga in the East.

The issue for me is, It feels like we are stuck.

There isn’t an uproar to replace him or even to change up his staff.

I’ll be hoping for a big season until, it isn’t.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Trask was not even recruited by Mullen. This season we will see a Gator-bell team fully recruited by Mullen. We will soon see full cowbells in action. The Mississippi standard (and not even the good one).

I can't believe that Mullen is going to make us suffer through another Grantham defense for a whole season.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hell with KY, What's Bama gonna do to us?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thats why some are predicting 7-5
The SEC East is is just so damn terrible that it is hard to imagine losing to anyone but Ugly, Bammer and LSU. Losing to anyone else should be an immediate firing. The others are garbage.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I didn't mind watching our offense last year. Sure there were some dumb playcalls and momentum killing QB swaps at times but overall it was effective and fun to watch.

Our defense was excruciating. Its one thing if you're gambling a bit and giving up some big plays but also creating a bunch of turnovers. But that didn't happen. It just sucked.

Dan's weakness is simply accountability. He makes excuses for every loss and doesn't change the things that need to be changed in order to correct the problems.

I posted this elsewhere - but he could have hired Durkin at DC. Great ST coordinator & position coach, elite recruiter and great DC. Instead he’s languishing at USF. Absurd.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The SEC East is is just so damn terrible that it is hard to imagine losing to anyone but Ugly, Bammer and LSU. Losing to anyone else should be an immediate firing. The others are garbage.
We aren’t losing to corndog U. They suck worse than we do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.