Del Rio out with Shoulder Injury - Appleby to start against USC

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We are all going to get what we wanted... hopefully one of the freshman play. The big questions is... if he was hurt

WHY DIDN'T YOU PULL HIM DURING THE GAME!!??

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever it takes Mac to save face... I swear, the political correctness of this world these days... just say we're making a change at QB...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
...but, but, but... that might make him feel bad or his dad might get mad :cry2:

Anyway, we get the bottom line wanted, I'm just saying, good grief America, nut it up... if you lose out, wear it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Someone said it during the game in the box, his arm was hanging dead coming off the field at halftime. I can't remember who said it, though.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If it's legit, then apologies Luke... just the when and responsible notification of staff vs playing injured and further compromising your team. It's a mute point but I find it curious. He's out and we needed a change quick. Got it.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Del Rio was hurting then he should have said something. It is ridiculous that you put yourself above the team.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Appleby to proceed as starter...

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to his conference. Mac admits he should have benched LDR at halftime....
Great, so now not only is our coach as dumb as a box of rocks but he then puts his players in a position to further risk injury.

Keep digging dude.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to his conference. Mac admits he should have benched LDR at halftime....
At the time EVERYBODY BUT MAC knew that!

I was disappointed when he took the field again coming out of halftime but really hoped against hope, he'd be replaced during the 3rd if he continued to be ineffective. Hell !!! The commentators even scoffed and stopped just short of laughing out loud about him continuing to take the field late in the 4th. EVERYBODY was screaming for a change. But MAC stubbornly insisted on marching him out there time after time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator