Did anybody know that the World Series was being played?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MLB could gin up interest if they adopted that volleyball rule : everybody rotates after each play.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Excessive use of bullpens has practically made the game unwatchable for me. My God the term "relief pitcher" use to have meaning. It used to be a last resort to rescue a Starter pitching like trash. Now, they are used systematically even if the Starter is pitching lights out and nearly unhittable. And that guy might only come in to pitch to one hitter before getting yanked himself. Has pitching fallen so far that left handed pitchers can't get right handed hitters out and vice versa?

The game has been overrun with idiot micro managers. It's no wonder you can't find a postseason game on a major network until the World Series. People would rather tune into Master Chef than watch playoff baseball.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Excessive use of bullpens has practically made the game unwatchable for me. My God the term "relief pitcher" use to have meaning. It used to be a last resort to rescue a Starter pitching like trash. Now, they are used systematically even if the Starter is pitching lights out and nearly unhittable. And that guy might only come in to pitch to one hitter before getting yanked himself. Has pitching fallen so far that left handed pitchers can't get right handed hitters out and vice versa?

The game has been overrun with idiot micro managers. It's no wonder you can't find a postseason game on a major network until the World Series. People would rather tune into Master Chef than watch playoff baseball.
You need to post more. 4 posts in 2 years isn't cutting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.