Does Foley Have Brain One?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The longer Muscramp is around the more recruits will decommit. WM was at the Apopka football game last Night recruiting. It's time for Foley to buy a jock strap even if he doesn't have anything to support. This is cruel and unusual punishment he is inflicting on the gator nation. All we want to know is who the next HC is. Muscramp needs to leave town ASAP. Saturday week with be a national embarrassment if he is around. Questions: Who is the most hard-headed? Must ramp Or Foley. It is beginning to make me sick. Enough is enough.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thread title making fun of someone's intelligence includes a glaring spelling mistake. Irony wins again.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n89749 said:
The longer Muscramp is around the more recruits will decommit. WM was at the Apopka football game last Night recruiting. It's time for Foley to buy a jock strap even if he doesn't have anything to support. This is cruel and unusual punishment he is inflicting on the gator nation. All we want to know is who the next HC is. Muscramp needs to leave town ASAP. Saturday week with be a national embarrassment if he is around. Questions: Who is the most hard-headed? Must ramp Or Foley. It is beginning to make me sick. Enough is enough.

If we lose to Georgia and he is fired after that we should be able to salvage some recruits hopefully and have a top 30 class maybe.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n89764 said:
If we lose to Georgia and he is fired after that we should be able to salvage some recruits hopefully and have a top 30 class maybe.

Other than those that are considering Florida because of Muschamp. I realize you may not be able to see that far out, but not everyone picks the school, some pick the coaches.

There will be no "salvaging" anything until a new HC is named or Muschamp is going to clearly be retained.

Trust me, I majored in recruiting for two semesters.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n89760 said:
What is with everyone and the lame nicknames? Can't anyone just use people's real names?

Heck, no one here or over on GSMB still can spell Charlie Weis' name. Has only one S, not two. Not defending Weis in any way, shape, or form, but as someone who has always had to spell my name out (Katz) b/c no one can spell it (Catz, Cats, Kats, Kantz, you name it), not being able to spell the name of a known person (I don't want to say "famous", but Fat Charlie is "known"), has always bothered me. Same way that Driskel's name always seems to be spelled by posters with two l's, not one.

I guess if I lived either back in Miami, where I was mostly raised, or up in NY or PA or NJ, no one would misspell my last name. But here in Savannah, in the South, there aren't a lot of us. Nonetheless, it's annoying. It's always annoyed my wife, and we've been married 32 years now - no one can spell her married name.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
SavannahGator;n89771 said:
Heck, no one here or over on GSMB still can spell Charlie Weis' name. Has only one S, not two. Not defending Weis in any way, shape, or form, but as someone who has always had to spell my name out (Katz) b/c no one can spell it (Catz, Cats, Kats, Kantz, you name it), not being able to spell the name of a known person (I don't want to say "famous", but Fat Charlie is "known"), has always bothered me. Same way that Driskel's name always seems to be spelled by posters with two l's, not one.

I guess if I lived either back in Miami, where I was mostly raised, or up in NY or PA or NJ, no one would misspell my last name. But here in Savannah, in the South, there aren't a lot of us. Nonetheless, it's annoying. It's always annoyed my wife, and we've been married 32 years now - no one can spell her married name.

Tell it to Dubose...

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n89771 said:

Latifah?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
jmskjrgator;n89749 said:

Careful with post like this........Some will say you're trying to start a conspiracy theory.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Jabberdave;n89770 said:
but not everyone picks the school, some pick the coaches.
Most recruits seem to pick a coach these days which is why it is so dangerous to leave Muschamp around any longer. No good can come from it, none whatsoever. Why aren't we sending out just position coaches at this point ?

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n89791 said:
Most recruits seem to pick a coach these days which is why it is so dangerous to leave Muschamp around any longer. No good can come from it, none whatsoever. Why aren't we sending out just position coaches at this point ?

Obviously he is going to be retained.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89791 said:

I'm sure they're racking up the frequent flyer miles, too.

There isn't going to be a right answer in this situation. The only right answer would be for Muschamp to run the table from here on and take this team to Atlanta and a respectable bowl. Not many here are interested in that outcome, but that is the only thing that will solve all of this right now.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Must ramp? Jesus Christ, people. I'm constantly amazed by the number of attempts at humor here that fall completely on their face.

This is not a defense of Muschamp, just a plea for sad attempts at cleverness to end

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n89798 said:
I'm sure they're racking up the frequent flyer miles, too.

There isn't going to be a right answer in this situation. The only right answer would be for Muschamp to run the table from here on and take this team to Atlanta and a respectable bowl. Not many here are interested in that outcome, but that is the only thing that will solve all of this right now.

If he was to miraculously beat Georgia, Vandy and SC somehow and save his job I think the long term damage would be much worse than this year's recruiting class.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Fishon;n89802 said:
Must ramp? Jesus Christ, people. I'm constantly amazed by the number of attempts at humor here that fall completely on their face.

This is not a defense of Muschamp, just a plea for sad attempts at cleverness to end

yHLuQrA.gif

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
MidwestChomp;n89777 said:
Tell it to Dubose...

Jesus Cheese and Rice! The kid has been here forever and you people still can't spell his name! There is no "U" in his name! It's D"E"bose! Good god!

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n89806 said:
Jesus Cheese and Rice! The kid has been here forever and you people still can't spell his name! There is no "U" in his name! It's D"E"bose! Good god!

I assumed that was his point.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
KCgator;n89806 said:
I was really hoping that he did that jokingly

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n89749 said:

Is there a way to install a stupid filter on this site? Please leave the ignorant thoughts in your head and not share them, or go talk to a tree.

Anyone who thinks firing the best AD in the country is a good idea is truly lacking upstairs. Foley knows exactly what he is doing and firing him today, last Saturday, or next Sunday will not make a difference in recruiting. Yes, the recruiting class has taken some hits and may take more, but it can be salvaged. Signing day is not tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator