chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
7745254.png

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Translation, he's basically a child. He's the guy that sucks at his job so before he can get fired he quits.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
He was a horrible fit and Foley needs to be removed from the decision process permanently.

If he wants out get him OUT. He sucks and if he doesn't want to be here...the feeling is mutual.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
His wife will be callling 9-1-1 when he gets home from Jax. "Speak to me Urban speak to me."

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Listen do I think he leaves? Probably not but do I think there is some validity in this? Yes.

His demeanor this year has proven that to me. He doesn't want to be here and you can tell it. If I'm the AD I encourage it. Mutual split. No hurt feelings. Everyone wins .

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
pp6_scrooge.jpg

Our Admin made a poor HC choice in character,
Mac must have really been blowing some colorful
smoke up the right peoples' derriere.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Listen do I think he leaves? Probably not but do I think there is some validity in this? Yes.

His demeanor this year has proven that to me. He doesn't want to be here and you can tell it. If I'm the AD I encourage it. Mutual split. No hurt feelings. Everyone wins .

He's looking more and more like Urban did when he checked out.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Like ferg said, I really dont know if this is true or not but there does seem to be some indicators if you watch the pressers and the overall demeanor he displays. Its not overtly evident but overtime there seems to be some subtle hints of frustration and unhappiness that you probably wouldnt catch onto if you werent looking for it.

I know he's referenced before how florida fans maybe ran out of town some previous coaches (maybe spurrier/ Urban references?) or something along those lines.
Also, I think at sec media days this summer he was talking about how he loved going back home for a vacation ( i assume ) to Montana and maybe even referenced retirement there.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Translation, he's basically a child. He's the guy that sucks at his job so before he can get fired he quits.
If true, Butters is even dumber than we all think. He can just wait for the axe to fall, demand the $12.5 million that his contract
calls for, then go convince some other dummies that he knows what he is doing and make double his salary. Just look at Muschamp!
He knew how to play the game.

Last edited:

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
We've heard this since the end of last season, no? I hope it keeps coming out because it's true but I won't hold my breath. I don't think he would willingly give up the money so he would be banking on getting fired and who knows when that happens. I keep seeing 0% chance this year from local media and it pisses me off every time. Cut your freaking losses and hope you pick the right guy this time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's so nice, a retirement home in Montana.
Well, his mirrored image Muschamp lives on an island. Puts his boys on the schoolboat each morning. Smart man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.