Status
Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is just as dumb as the one wanting to canonize him for doing his job last week. :facepalm:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114938 said:
Remember when Illinois jumped all over Zook?

In Zook's defense he did show more in this three years than Muschamp showed in four.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
oxrageous;n114938 said:
Remember when Illinois jumped all over Zook?

yep, but zook and chump are night and day! whomever jumps on chump they deserve everything they get and then some:rotfl:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be surprised if there weren't several Illinois-like schools preparing a contract offer for Muschamp to be HC. The question is, does Muschamp want to be a HC at a smaller school or a DC at a larger one?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114943 said:
I'd be surprised if there weren't several Illinois-like schools preparing a contract offer for Muschamp to be HC. The question is, does Muschamp want to be a HC at a smaller school or a DC at a larger one?

Could be the reason he choose to "step down" instead of being fired.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114921 said:
There's plenty of smaller schools that are going to be beating down Muschamp's door. The "prestige" of being able to land a former Gator coach.

Larry Blakely is retiring at Troy University this year. That would be a great place for someone like Muschamp with his southern roots. It's the kind of place he should have started at before working his way up in a top tier program. Only thing is, I'm not sure what their HBC makes? Muschamp may make more $ as a DC at a top program that he would as a HC at a place like Troy.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
I seriously doubt he would ever work below the Power 5 level. A DC with coach in waiting possibility probably be the route he goes. Carolina might provide that opportunity.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is a sign that I'm getting dangerously close to the end of the internet.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Coach9;n114956 said:
I seriously doubt he would ever work below the Power 5 level. A DC with coach in waiting possibility probably be the route he goes. Carolina might provide that opportunity.

I think he ends up in the SEC as DC for USCe or god forbid if Pruitt leaves for a HC position somewhere. Can you imagine seeing him across the sideline in Jax next year......Lost dawgs often find their way home !!!

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
CaribGator;n114879 said:
Being buds with Jimbo, and needing a job soon, Does he do what he is paid for and coach to win (granted he wasn't very competent at that) and knock his house partner out of the playoff? Or does he mail it in so he can join the staff and be the DC there?

There is dumb, there is epically dumb and then there is this. Clearly you've had some sort of traumatic brain injury. I'm praying for you.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n114925 said:
I highly doubt it. He already went out of his way to get the DC job at SC if he wants it.

How's that?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
oxrageous;n114943 said:

Yes. Possibly Illinois.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Its hilarious that someone thinks he would throw the game. Like he has a choice or something. He will be lucky to just stay in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.