Not open for further replies.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n115130 said:
OK. I think Champ completely sucks, but this thread is crazy. I think the Criminoles are in for a shock. After our D is finished with them, they are going to be picking their teeth up from the field.

If i would HAVE titled it "does slimeball Jimbo offer to bribe our coach" and laid out the same tin hat conspiracy, then probably 95% of the posters would of agreed and say they wouldn't put it past him, etc. Maybe I should do that to get another reaction! After watching the clowns escape game after game and not having faced a defense like ours, I feel we have a solid chance at winning, especially if we can do one or both of the following, run it down their throat like in the GA game, or run it effectively and have a good passing game when they crowd the box. Get a lead and keep playing to score, don't sit on a lead and try to run the clock out.

Fixed it for the fans that prefer to discuss grammar instead of conspiracy theories

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n115135 said:
If i would of titled it "does slimeball Jimbo offer to bribe our coach" and laid out the same tin hat conspiracy, then probably 95% of the posters would of agreed and say they wouldn't put it past him, etc. Maybe I should do that to get another reaction! After watching the clowns escape game after game and not having faced a defense like ours, I feel we have a solid chance at winning, especially if we can do one or both of the following, run it down their throat like in the GA game, or run it effectively and have a good passing game when they crowd the box. Get a lead and keep playing to score, don't sit on a lead and try to run the clock out.

I'll give you points for stubbornness, at least you're standing by your argument, no matter how f*cking moronic it is.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
t-gator;n115133 said:
I'd expect a thread like this from threat matrix but you carib? C'mon man.
No t I will not show you my balls. Stop PMing me.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n114887 said:
Congratulations, you have created the dumbest thread in GCMB's short history.
If not it is close. GD how many fckn ways can some of you PEOPLE denigrate another human being? I must not get out much.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n114910 said:
Muschamp is going to be a head coach next year.
Look, I hope youre right and I certainly hope its someone we play but you are drunk. Hell it would be great for someone else to pay some of the salary that jackazz Fooley promised him.

This isn't 2004. There isn't a constant barrage of commentators talking about how great a recruiter Zook was and how 2.5 year isn't enough and all that. People look at Chimp and laugh. IAA teams pray for the chance to take a swing at us.

It's over.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Foley said Chimps buyout was not mitigated by a new job.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n115257 said:
Foley said Chimps buyout was not mitigated by a new job.
I didn't hear him say it, I don't believe the slightly below average IQ types who are journalists, and it doesn't sound legal.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
oxrageous;n114910 said:
Muschamp is going to be a head coach next year.

And Chris Leak will be his OC (because he'll be turned down by the other 96 coaches he offers)....

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n114934 said:
Maybe Texas wants him back
They're too smart for that. Florida hired one clown and they fired the other.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n114965 said:
I think he ends up in the SEC as DC for USCe or god forbid if Pruitt leaves for a HC position somewhere. Can you imagine seeing him across the sideline in Jax next year......Lost dawgs often find their way home !!!
Concrete. Where's the helmet. You're going to have to change your name or burn your red shirt.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just beat the Noles.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n115103 said:
Confucius say: "When you are up to your eyeballs in your own dung, don't open your mouth"

After reading OP's last post I was trying to think how in the world to respond to that...You sir, hit it out of the park. :thumbup:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n115301 said:
Concrete. Where's the helmet. You're going to have to change your name or burn your red shirt.

:lmao:

Seriously though, don't feed the monster...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxking;n115301 said:

Ox gave me the Ok to use my "medical hardship waiver" which lets me extend my eligibility to at least 6 months on this board due to swelling on the brain....brought on by his "sources" on the 8000 new coaching threads.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who "liked" any of threatmatrix' posts? Proof that the reputation meter is worthless.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n115317 said:
Ox gave me the Ok to use my "medical hardship waiver" which lets me extend my eligibility to at least 6 months on this board due to swelling on the brain....brought on by his "sources" on the 8000 new coaching threads.
I hope you're working on McGee's redshirt paperwork also.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n115135 said:
If i would of titled it "does slimeball Jimbo offer to bribe our coach" and laid out the same tin hat conspiracy, then probably 95% of the posters would of agreed and say they wouldn't put it past him, etc. .

95%, eh? Well, you sure don't have a very high opinion of your fellow poster's reasoning, critical thinking and cognitive abilities....... 95% sounds about right.

BTW, what ever happened to the word "have"?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n115328 said:
Who "liked" any of threatmatrix' posts? Proof that the reputation meter is worthless.

I'd say your reputation meter is proof positive of that. :whistle:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I said it was dumb from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users