Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n114956 said:
I seriously doubt he would ever work below the Power 5 level. A DC with coach in waiting possibility probably be the route he goes. Carolina might provide that opportunity.
Who wants to hire Chimp as CIW?

I'll hang up and listen.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I threw this out there right before heading out for the afternoon to do some things. I suppose I should of worded it different to a certain extent. The dawgchamp nutswingers are still hanging on for dear life it appears from some of the responses. From what I've seen of WM, he cleaned up the program nice, got rid of trouble makers and has had a firm hand in disciplining players when they go wrong. He seems like an upright kind of guy. And statements from Machen, Foley and others that know him personally, he is a straight shooter.

That said, the idea that crossed my mind was Jimbo, being the scuzzy kind of guy he is, (evidence is plenty, but the multiple Jameis incidents and his statements and defense say it all) having a lousy defense up there at Forced Sex University could conceivably call WM and tell him that he would hire him as his DC, but not if Florida knocked them out of the playoff chase. Which would give WM a choice...

We will never know even from the results of the game, The 4 signatures wins the program has head during his tenure, LSU, FSU, SC and recently GA, we basically ran the ball down their throat to the win. But how many times have we seen us unable to make a 3rd and short with a run play. The multiple losses from lousy play calling, inept in game decisions and at times lack of preparations (Mizzou). We've lost so many winnable games that if it happens again it could be blamed on any number of reasons...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt any conversation like that would ever take place. We need to be worried about the ACC officials in reality.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
f07.jpg

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n114879 said:
Being buds with Jimbo, and needing a job soon, Does he do what he is paid for and coach to win (granted he wasn't very competent at that) and knock his house partner out of the playoff? Or does he mail it in so he can join the staff and be the DC there?

:crazy:

Attachments

• conv_1393.jpg
    conv_1393.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 53

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see WM doing that. But I wouldn't pass anything by Dumbo the Clown. I think WM winds up as a HBC somewhere. Wonder how he would do from being in total control to being told what to do?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why would he throw the game? If anything, he wants to go out strong and hope a school comes calling for his head coaching duties possibly...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n115088 said:
Why would he throw the game? If anything, he wants to go out strong and hope a school comes calling for his head coaching duties possibly...
:crazy:

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
CaribGator;n115065 said:
I threw this out there right before heading out for the afternoon to do some things. I suppose I should of worded it different to a certain extent. The dawgchamp nutswingers are still hanging on for dear life it appears from some of the responses. From what I've seen of WM, he cleaned up the program nice, got rid of trouble makers and has had a firm hand in disciplining players when they go wrong. He seems like an upright kind of guy. And statements from Machen, Foley and others that know him personally, he is a straight shooter.

That said, the idea that crossed my mind was Jimbo, being the scuzzy kind of guy he is, (evidence is plenty, but the multiple Jameis incidents and his statements and defense say it all) having a lousy defense up there at Forced Sex University could conceivably call WM and tell him that he would hire him as his DC, but not if Florida knocked them out of the playoff chase. Which would give WM a choice...

We will never know even from the results of the game, The 4 signatures wins the program has head during his tenure, LSU, FSU, SC and recently GA, we basically ran the ball down their throat to the win. But how many times have we seen us unable to make a 3rd and short with a run play. The multiple losses from lousy play calling, inept in game decisions and at times lack of preparations (Mizzou). We've lost so many winnable games that if it happens again it could be blamed on any number of reasons...

Confucius say: "When you are up to your eyeballs in your own dung, don't open your mouth"

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n115073 said:
How generous of you. Of course WM could take it away by winning and dispel any rumors of the kind.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n115111 said:
How generous of you. Of course WM could take it away by winning and dispel any rumors of the kind.

And if we lose that means it was intentional, right?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n114956 said:
I seriously doubt he would ever work below the Power 5 level. A DC with coach in waiting possibility probably be the route he goes. Carolina might provide that opportunity.

I was thinking the same thing

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's not likely, but what are the odds that the ACC does the right thing and suspend Jameis (1/2 or whole game not sure of the rule) for putting his hands on a ref?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n115123 said:
I know it's not likely, but what are the odds that the ACC does the right thing and suspend Jameis (1/2 or whole game not sure of the rule) for putting his hands on a ref?
:lmao:

I want to beat their asses with Jameis, anyway. I hope those boys kick the hell out of him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd expect a thread like this from threat matrix but you carib? C'mon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.