Dreaded vote of confidence by Stricklin - Could this be Mac’s final game?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Instant excitement and credibility to the program if it were true. I doubt it though. Usually the first name to pop up is a big misdirect.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did I tell you I love you guys? I haven't even had a drink yet, though Ox could swear I'm swimming in bloodies already.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Well, having Chip as coach will be exciting. We won't stop anyone, but we'll score 40 a game.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why are you assuming the A&M job is better than UF?

I think he would rather be farther out west if he had his choice and thought he could win at that school also. I could definitely see him coming to UF since ND is off the table now. I hope A&M wins today making it even more likely he would come here possibly.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think he would rather be farther out west if he had his choice and thought he could win at that school also. I could definitely see him coming to UF since ND is off the table now. I hope A&M wins today making it even more likely he would come here possibly.
Chip Kelly is from New Hampshire and even coached there. This assertion that he's a west coast guy is a fantasy.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I heard from my the my wife's hair stylist's uncle's best friend's brother in law's dog groomer who lives in Florida that this is in fact a rumor.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
But what will be Chip's buyout? Paid by Frito Lay?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Philadelphia is far west too right?

Well for the NFL he was going to go wherever. I would be willing to do an avatar bet if A&M loses today we won't end up with Kelly. That is a bet I would be happy to lose.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well for the NFL he was going to go wherever. I would be willing to do an avatar bet if A&M loses today we won't end up with Kelly. That is a bet I would be happy to lose.
You've been posting drunk a lot lately.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it has more to do with our administration than anything another team does. I don't see UF pursuing him

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I hope were not getting our hopes up for this....My unconfirmed source is telling me that Mac and Nuss will be stepping down tomorrow....And Strickland is inking a 10 year 57 million dollar deal which Nord is expected to sign Monday morning.....

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, having Chip as coach will be exciting. We won't stop anyone, but we'll score 40 a game.
Defense is all about having athletes and there is plenty of those around Florida. We'll have a defense no matter who's coaching.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I can confirm:

I heard it from a friend
Who heard it from a friend
Who heard that evidently
We'd be hiring Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays