Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Scratch him off the list. Too bad.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
You can even throw driskel in there as guys who went on to play good
Against lesser competition, sure. Against schools with winning records this season in games that mattered, he was the same old Driskel we all came to know and love.

Turnover machine.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Against lesser competition, sure. Against schools with winning records this season in games that mattered, he was the same old Driskel we all came to know and love.

Turnover machine.
Why didn't he light up lesser competition here?

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Why didn't he light up lesser competition here?
Lesser competition here was mostly teams that still had SEC talent.

Lesser competition there is 95% guys who couldn't walk on at Kentucky.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly he has no loyalty to a school if he's willing to chase Richt to Miami. Sounds more like he wants someone that's going to preach to him. And I don't think Richt is a good developer of QB's. He's recruited some very good ones but what do any of them have to show for their time with him?

Well...Fattford did just throw like FIVE touchdown passes this past Thanksgiving day...

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Lesser competition here was mostly teams that still had SEC talent.

Lesser competition there is 95% guys who couldn't walk on at Kentucky.
If you believe this, you are dreaming. Kentucky had trouble with a cusa team and Vandy lost. Miss State is lucky they started the season with usm rather than finished with them. When you and law write these things, do you stop to think that his receivers and O-line are also of lesser quality? Oh, and how did we do with FAU?

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
If you believe this, you are dreaming. Kentucky had trouble with a cusa team and Vandy lost. Miss State is lucky they started the season with usm rather than finished with them. When you and law write these things, do you stop to think that his receivers and O-line are also of lesser quality? Oh, and how did we do with FAU?
So, basically, Driskel is now an NFL talent because he transferred from big boy ball to the Sun Belt and had great stats, except for when he had to face big boy talent again.

Makes perfect sense.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is very similar to the Mike Davis debacle from a few years ago. We lost out on what ended up being a better player (Davis) to have Marshall
come on a visit when was committed to a rival for months. Hopefully that doesn't happen here with Franks.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Eason's parents might actually work for a living.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
You know what, screw it. I'm a Zach albaverdi fan! He hasn't ever done anything to me and I don't have to pay to read his stuff.

"If Zach Abolverdi had a dollar for every time his last name was mispronounced … you just made him richer."

You just paid him t - one dollar.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think it's fair to compare this to Davis/Marshall. Mac never sent out the #chompchomp, which he's done everytime someone has committed. Also, it's a fuzzy timeline as to when Franks committed, when Franks scheduled Miles visit, and when Eason scheduled his visit.

Presumably, Eason's family is familiar and comfortable with Nuss. However, I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to see the campus and academics. We may have a shot at Eason, but it's not a good shot unless his parents fly down soon to see UF (which I doubt will happen).

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"If Zach Abolverdi had a dollar for every time his last name was mispronounced … you just made him richer."

You just paid him t - one dollar.

He didn't mispronounce Abulverti's name. He just mistyped it. Unless of course you are blind and are running that software that reads the text to you. If you are, my apologies and you are correct.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao:
He didn't mispronounce Abulverti's name. He just mistyped it. Unless of course you are blind and are running that software that reads the text to you. If you are, my apologies and you are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator