Sep 15, 2014

200_s.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate when rumors come out that steal the thunder from the recruit. hope it sticks

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure which potential angle is more intriguing, Eason becoming a Gator or LSU ending up with Miles and Franks after all.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Eason comes here, we land whatever remaining WR's we want.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Lol some one on another message board said some of the football players took him to Midtown last night, and he ended up hooking up with a chick named "Haley" who works at Cafe Risque. Apparently she came in second place in Miss Micanopy Pageant. Now she has Eason wrapped around her finger, and now he's in love.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Lol some one on another message board said some of the football players took him to Midtown last night, and he ended up hooking up with a chick named "Haley" who works at Cafe Risque. Apparently she came in second place in Miss Micanopy Pageant. Now she has Eason wrapped around her finger, and now he's in love.

There's Miss Micanopy pageant? And that story is hilarious.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zach Abolverdi ‏@ZachAbolverdi 3m3 minutes ago
Five-star QB Jacob Eason's official visit with #UF ends in a few hours, but he's spending an extra night in Gainesville on his own.

Zach Abolverdi ‏@ZachAbolverdi
I'm told Jacob Eason plans to officially visit UGA before making final decision between #Gators & #Dawgs. Miami may be in the mix as well.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Eason goes to HS about 30 miles north from where I live and I actually have a project site there. His HS (Lake Stevens) recently played Skyline High in the playoffs and lost 37-34 (Skyline is perennially one of the nations top prep teams - they're currently ranked #76 nationally and #2 in WA). Lake Stevens is currently #246 nationally and #5 in WA (mostly likely that high due to Eason's talents).
"Eason, led the charge for the Vikings, finishing 32-for42 for 390 yards, two touchdowns, and an interception."
Link: https://www.king5.com/story/sports/...29/skyline-edges-lake-stevens-37-34/76523818/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.