Eason reaffirms that he's a Dwag

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
He looks a lot like another guy from Washington.
ydyq8fzxhzmoxiqv666a.jpg

images

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention that nuss is a close friend of the family according to crucial.
Do you really read Crucial? He says every top recruit is coming here, every year. And he's wrong 99% of the time.

I'd get my info from a Crazy 8 Ball before I'd get it from him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really read Crucial? He says every top recruit is coming here, every year. And he's wrong 99% of the time.

I'd get my info from a Crazy 8 Ball before I'd get it from him.
Who else do we have to get info from? I aint gonna pay for it. And Zach isn't as optimistic about everyone as Andrew is. Anyhow, just figured I'd share what i read. We know it don't mean much.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You know what, screw it. I'm a Zach albaverdi fan! He hasn't ever done anything to me and I don't have to pay to read his stuff.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zach is the man and you know it

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@IAKOWRecruiting: I'm told that Jacob Eason enjoyed his visit to UF today. I also think, for the first time, that the #Gators have a real shot to land him.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Now Jawja fans are calling for McGarity's head if Richt's firing causes Eason to jump ship. This is hilarious! Sometimes I hate living in GA. When the puppies are hurt and howling, it is nonstop entertainment.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
@IAKOWRecruiting: I'm told that Jacob Eason enjoyed his visit to UF today. I also think, for the first time, that the #Gators have a real shot to land him.
How reliable is IAKOW? Guy that runs that thing seriously gets on my nerves sometimes.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Per Derek Tyson, Eason did not bring his parents. He does not feel Eason is putting much weight into the UF visit. Basically said if he is an EE and he did not bring his parents to see the place he is probably not coming to UF. Though he did mention he already knows Nuss so maybe that is why he came without momma and daddy.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Per Derek Tyson, Eason did not bring his parents. He does not feel Eason is putting much weight into the UF visit. Basically said if he is an EE and he did not bring his parents to see the place he is probably not coming to UF. Though he did mention he already knows Nuss so maybe that is why he came without momma and daddy.

Tyson said, "You don't take mid-week official visit across country this close to signing day without having significant interest"

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought we had a shot with him, but I didn't realize that his parents didn't come. Maybe Haskins is interested.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I change my prediction. I didn't realize his parents didn't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator