Eason reaffirms that he's a Dwag

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Eason goes to HS about 30 miles north from where I live and I actually have a project site there. His HS (Lake Stevens) recently played Skyline High in the playoffs and lost 37-34 (Skyline is perennially one of the nations top prep teams - they're currently ranked #76 nationally and #2 in WA). Lake Stevens is currently #246 nationally and #5 in WA (mostly likely that high due to Eason's talents).
"Eason, led the charge for the Vikings, finishing 32-for42 for 390 yards, two touchdowns, and an interception."
Link: http://www.king5.com/story/sports/h...29/skyline-edges-lake-stevens-37-34/76523818/

Umm that's impressive :thumbup:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Grier has a quicker release...
I like Grier better, mainly because he can run and create plays with his feet if he has to. I don't see that ability in Eason. Now that you got me thinking about it, Eason reminds me more of Stafford (they look somewhat alike too) - maybe another 'secret' reason he like UGA.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I think this still takes a while even if he does flip. I don't trust IAKOW as a source and the other guy is going off what he told a player last night which could be in the heat of having fun. IAKOW just seems like an immature prick half the time and not sure I trust him going off news from a guy getting it from a player.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think this still takes a while even if he does flip. I don't trust IAKOW as a source and the other guy is going off what he told a player last night which could be in the heat of having fun. IAKOW just seems like an immature prick half the time and not sure I trust him going off news from a guy getting it from a player.

Eason is EE so it can't be long.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, guess the Drisktard is coming after all.
:wobble:

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Honestly I could care less about either of these QBs. All we need is Grier on the field and lets go win another National Championship.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly I could care less about either of these QBs. All we need is Grier on the field and lets go win another National Championship.
Grier needs a serviceable back-up. Right now we don't have one. Also, I just have the feeling this Eason kid is playing us so Franks won't come here. I don't know why, I just have that feeling. Eason has been all dog up to this point. If we miss on both because Eason scares Franks off and then still goes to UGA or follows Richt to UM, we're screwed hard.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Lol some one on another message board said some of the football players took him to Midtown last night, and he ended up hooking up with a chick named "Haley" who works at Cafe Risque. Apparently she came in second place in Miss Micanopy Pageant. Now she has Eason wrapped around her finger, and now he's in love.
Should we be glad he left his parents home?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Although SDS has picked up on it and reporting that players were told by Eason that he would be flipping. I trust SDS over IAKOW 11 times out of 10, but still, I'll believe it when I see it.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/jacob-eason-plans-to-decommit-report-indicates/

They are basing everything on that tweet from Graham Hall who doesn't know a thing. The guy works for the Alligator and Palm Peach Post right now, but might be fired after this.

Even if this was true... outing a kids plan to flip only allows the main school to make a push to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator