Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
...and Cafe Risque offers fine cuisine as well... and hopefully hair nets

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Have you ever been in there? Next time you are at the grocery store do me a favor and go by the seafood area, where they keep all the dead fish. Look those fish in the eyes, then close your eyes, then take a deep breath. That's what that place smells like. Just a bunch of dead fish.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
isn't Del Rio still here?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm gonna speculate cuz that's what we're here for. And I'm gonna put on the O&B glasses. I think Eason committed to Richt not UGA. I don't think there's any chance he lands at UGA. IT'S Miami or us. And with him staying another night IN G'ville it sounds to me he's made his decision and is just hanging out to get used to his new home.

..................................................................................................................................... like me - >V
i

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think this still takes a while even if he does flip. I don't trust IAKOW as a source and the other guy is going off what he told a player last night which could be in the heat of having fun. IAKOW just seems like an immature prick half the time and not sure I trust him going off news from a guy getting it from a player.
This is the same prick that reported Oregon's wr coach was packing his bags to come to Florida after the national championship game.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I don't see how we miss on any recruits with the cafe risque around the corner

Probably a little Ris Kay to be eating anything there....Unless you really like crabs....
gKX4C9u.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever been in there? Next time you are at the grocery store do me a favor and go by the seafood area, where they keep all the dead fish. Look those fish in the eyes, then close your eyes, then take a deep breath. That's what that place smells like. Just a bunch of dead fish.

Mac's comment makes so much more sense now.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Driskel was a runner, Eason's a QB (who rarely runs). Check out the video here: http://247sports.com/Bolt/QB-Jacob-Eason-wins-Gatorade-State-Football-Player-of-the-Year-41674755
Kinda reminds me of Grier.

Interesting. Good looking passer. Fairly quick release, not quite as quick as Grier. Pretty good arm, maybe not quite the rocket Grier has. However, he seems much more able to throw the long touch passes than Grier has been able to show.

Damn good looking QB - especially as a sophomore. Wow.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn good looking when the nearest rusher is an area code away. How about some highlights where there's an actual defense on the field.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, on a bunch of those he was just unafraid of HS DB's and would zip it into double coverage. I like the way he looks downfield and the confidence he has in his arm but that ain't happening in college.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is frustrating - anyone have insider access to any of the websites? I am dying to find out how the visit went.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Surely that's all his offer info in that folder he has. Looks like he's tired from partying with all the Gainesville talent.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
2 day trip that he extended, Gator garb and the orange binder are all positives.

Now we sit and wait.

PS - we gotta help him out with some shoes. Looks like he's been stomping through mud holes in my grandmas slippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator