Emory Jones

If Gatorchatter was shut down forever, which initial emotion would be the strongest for you?

• Relief

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Anxiety

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Sadness

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • Anger

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Happiness

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather have Driskel toting the ball than the giraffe.
It would be interesting seeing Mullinz try to coach Dipshytskel out of his panic-snap-roll right while staring at the DL- run or take a sack mindset. He was miserable at trying to read the option when we ran it. But I guess he could at least run a Q power.

Franks is much better at throwing the ball long. Both are innacurate on short and medium passes.

Its crap buffet no matter what you choose.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Let the freshman grow, hopefully this is the start of a descent line of progression at QB, like we aren't thin on winning experience and moxie. Goal one- Athlete/student balance... dude just arrived. Play hard, keep your nose clean. Go Gator!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It would be interesting seeing Mullinz try to coach Dipshytskel out of his panic-snap-roll right while staring at the DL- run or take a sack mindset. He was miserable at trying to read the option when we ran it. But I guess he could at least run a Q power.

Franks is much better at throwing the ball long. Both are innacurate on short and medium passes.

Its crap buffet no matter what you choose.
As bad as druskel was , id take him over franks.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Why? Just an honest question. You're not even a little curious?
Am I curious as to why your attitude has worsened? No. I thought I saw it happen. You like Bielema and the style of FB he coaches. (So do I.) When his gig at Arkansas went away, the critics pounced. I may have gotten a lick in myself. After all you were over the top In his defense. The criticism, much of it unfair, gradually embittered you. You know a lot about football. I hope you can shake it off and contribute positively to the board. You added a lot.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Am I curious as to why your attitude has worsened? No. I thought I saw it happen. You like Bielema and the style of FB he coaches. (So do I.) When his gig at Arkansas went away, the critics pounced. I may have gotten a lick in myself. After all you were over the top In his defense. The criticism, much of it unfair, gradually embittered you. You know a lot about football. I hope you can shake it off and contribute positively to the board. You added a lot.
Bielema was nothing more than a valid arguing point about Mac's ability as a head coach....He is and was an average CFB coach. The whole shtick became comical because I knew halfway through the 2015 season that Mac was a TERRIBLE and unqualified coach to lead a program like UF. I could also see his dishonest and underhanded personality traits when dealing with the Grier incident....His decision which was based off personal preference toward a fellow coach's son(LDR) set UF football back 3 to 4 years and nearly ruined the career of a bona fide top level QB who has since given the truth regarding Mac's agenda and poor player evaluation ability....

I would suggest not giving any of Law's post about Bielema any credibility either as he somehow has let the 38-10 loss at the hands of Bert effect his ability to form rational and thoughtful, honest and fact based contribution or rebuttal to ANY post I make on this board. It is almost to the point that me being more accurate about a topic sends him into a mental lapse in time and he has to go back and relive the pain.....Frankly I'm worried about his mental health. He disrupts and derails nearly every thread that I contribute to and it is getting difficult to have a decent exchange with anyone on this board.......

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Bielema was nothing more than a valid arguing point about Mac's ability as a head coach....He is and was an average CFB coach. The whole shtick became comical because I knew halfway through the 2015 season that Mac was a TERRIBLE and unqualified coach to lead a program like UF. I could also see his dishonest and underhanded personality traits when dealing with the Grier incident....His decision which was based off personal preference toward a fellow coach's son(LDR) set UF football back 3 to 4 years and nearly ruined the career of a bona fide top level QB who has since given the truth regarding Mac's agenda and poor player evaluation ability....

I would suggest not giving any of Law's post about Bielema any credibility either as he somehow has let the 38-10 loss at the hands of Bert effect his ability to form rational and thoughtful, honest and fact based contribution or rebuttal to ANY post I make on this board. It is almost to the point that me being more accurate about a topic sends him into a mental lapse in time and he has to go back and relive the pain.....Frankly I'm worried about his mental health. He disrupts and derails nearly every thread that I contribute to and it is getting difficult to have a decent exchange with anyone on this board.......
Which of Law's posts, If any, do you suggest I credit? LOL.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
After I used that big word that's all you have to say?
Im sorry, what big word?

I gave you a like. It's really all I can do.

If you're proud of it, that's really all that matters, right?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I agree about concrete BUT have you read your own repetitious posts?
That's not true. I only respond to questions or comments aimed at me......If you ask the same question you get the same response, right? Somehow whenever I show up to post lately someone demands to know why I don't think an 18th ranked recruiting class at UF for any coach under any circumstances is the greatest thing since sliced bread....I respond and then the whole "betterthanBert","You'reaMullenhater","Muschimpnutswinger" and "you don't know what you're talking about because we are waiting till next year to get all the good guys":lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:sorry,.... comments come out like clockwork.....I've never seen anything like it.....I've even tried turning the topic back on track by stating that I think Mullen is OK but he's got his work cut out for him, or addressing actual shortcomings within the make up of the team going forward......It rarely works though and more often than not we end up here with everyone defending( or in LawFlopper's case, deleting) comments that don't have a rat's ass of business or relevance going forward.....

So ask me any question and I'll give my best response......But don't hate on me because someone ask the same question and the best response is the same thing over,and over, and over

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.