Emory Jones

If Gatorchatter was shut down forever, which initial emotion would be the strongest for you?

• Relief

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Anxiety

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Sadness

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • Anger

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Happiness

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meh. Too early. Game's faster, needs time to learn the offense and slow things down in his head.

We're not going to light up the world. It may get worse before it gets better, but we will improve. This is a major overhaul.

As of now, Trask is your starter. Might as well get used to it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt it. He may play if Franks stinks it up but I doubt he starts.
Based on that story, it's past tense. There's nothing but stench coming from Franks.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a retarded article. Dude's still getting acclimated .

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
By the season opener, Trask will be the starter, Jones the backup and Franks will be working with the tight end coaches.

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Mullen has said that they aren’t allowing him to run because they know he can do that well. They’re forcing him to stay in the pocket and throw. He’s going to need time to develop that aspect of his game. Calm down terrible reporter guy.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Based on that story, it's past tense. There's nothing but stench coming from Franks.

If that's the case then what does Trask smell like? Franks had a better 2nd scrimmage than he did.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
EJ needs to bulk up some before he's thrown into the fray.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If that's the case then what does Trask smell like? Franks had a better 2nd scrimmage than he did.
Trask is frozen cod. Franks is week-old Limburger.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If that's the case then what does Trask smell like?
Trash.

Seriously Franks not looking a world better than last year, when he wasnt ready yet and was worse than LDR, and not looking a world better than Trash is a terrible sign.

But it has only been a handful of practices for them too, not just EJ.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
First of all, it's not like Jones was the number 1 overall recruit or something. He has to develop.

2nd of all, I would be concerned if Franks and Trask were NOT the center of attention.

Just as I was concerned when people were getting excited about Del Rio and Zaire when they were transferring here. If someone comes in here and starts right away, then that usually means everything you have is garbage. If a freshman QB comes in here and starts beating all of the others out that is usually going to be indicative that your season is screwed.

Best case scenario that I see is that he develops really fast and ends up coming in for some situational snaps and gets more and more of those chances by the season's end (see: Tebow's freshman year). Worst case scenario is that he is the best we have right now.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Actually Trask is a better passer than Franks is but I think Mullen likes Franks physical ability more? Not sure but I don't think there is much separation between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.