Film Reviews - what have you seen lately, what did you think?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mulholland Drive. Still not entirely sure what the f*ck happened, but Naomi (I moan backwards) Watts and that hot chick who plays John Travolta's wife in The Punisher show their glorious boobies and make lesbian love. So you guys would like it. However, there's a lot of thinking to be done after it's over, so maybe stick to the boobie scenes?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mulholland Drive. Still not entirely sure what the f*ck happened, but Naomi (I moan backwards) Watts and that hot chick who plays John Travolta's wife in The Punisher show their glorious boobies and make lesbian love. So you guys would like it. However, there's a lot of thinking to be done after it's over, so maybe stick to the boobie scenes?
These guys should definitely stick to the boob scenes, they are nice boobs.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
King skull island: set after Vietnam they of course go searching the island. Bunch of people die. The military wants to do one thing and kill kong while the civilians and one soldier become woke and want to just leave him alone. More people die later in the movie. The cast is good, but the story could use some work as there not a lot of substance in the plot. Drug a little at non action parts. If you like monster fights those were pretty good but nothing you haven't seen before. Feel like the pacific tim monsters got thrown in but the effects looked great. John C Reilly is the best part on the human side. 6/10. No boobs shown or harmed in this film that I can remember.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
King skull island: set after Vietnam they of course go searching the island. Bunch of people die. The military wants to do one thing and kill kong while the civilians and one soldier become woke and want to just leave him alone. More people die later in the movie. The cast is good, but the story could use some work as there not a lot of substance in the plot. Drug a little at non action parts. If you like monster fights those were pretty good but nothing you haven't seen before. Feel like the pacific tim monsters got thrown in but the effects looked great. John C Reilly is the best part on the human side. 6/10. No boobs shown or harmed in this film that I can remember.
Good review - mediocre movie, but with good special effects. The SkullCrawlers ('you can call them whatever you want to call them') were pretty cool.
animation-1_9sg3.gif

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Alien Covenent. HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT. Never have I been so let down. It **** on any of the mystery surrounding the Engineers and made a poor Alien jump scare type movie. As a fan of the Alien universe it did nothing to answer any questions or even link to the first Alien movie. Don't spend any money in seeing this.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Alien Covenent. HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT. Never have I been so let down. It **** on any of the mystery surrounding the Engineers and made a poor Alien jump scare type movie. As a fan of the Alien universe it did nothing to answer any questions or even link to the first Alien movie. Don't spend any money in seeing this.

Why didn't you tell me this about a month ago? I could have saved some money and time.
You know what salvaged the evening when we got back?

Batman Lego movie.. :yes:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Sas just sneaks into the theater without paying.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Sas just sneaks into the theater without paying.
I paid to go to the first one, and since I had nothing else to do that afternoon, saw another one. Millions of people do it every year, I regret nothing.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Billy Lins long halftime walk: about a group of soldiers being honored at a football game. Part of the movie is the flashback to war and the other real time. Doesn't take a stance either way and has people on both sides of the argument. Tries to show what a soldier back from wars life is like around normal people. Has some serious time and a few funny parts. I liked what they tried to do. That being said it's not a great movie. The NFL isn't involved so you have the fake Dallas team with the jerry jones type owner played by Steve martin and he's extremely miscast. Just can't see him as a dick. Kevin hart plays an agent but doesn't get one funny line off. The rest of the cast you might know but not by name other than Kristen Stewart who continues to do her best crack head impresion as usual. Vin diesel is also in the flashbacks but doesn't do anything very memorable. Tons of player cameos. One cheerleader shows her glorious boobs. 4/10

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017): Not as good of an action movie as the first one. But got to go into the world of the assassin a bit more this time, which I want a whole movie devoted to just that. It was both my wife and I's favorite part is learning more about their world, rules, etc. There are about three really good action sequences that are just fun to watch. Their is a long fight scene in the middle that should have been about 5-10 minutes shorter. A few more known actors in this one and it really comes down to a revenge story (shocking). I give it a 7.5/10.

No boobs were seen or harmed in the movie.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, someone else in this thread said they did it recently. There's two right there. I guarantee you that out of 330 million people, you could find another 999,998 or more who have done it.
Its stealing. Do you steal cable or piggy back on your neighbor's wifi too? The people who made that movie did so in order to sell tickets and generate revenue. BTW, if there are a million people who do this every year, I'd imagine about 990,000 of them are kids.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Cord (2015): It's been a while since I've watched a good bad movie for you guys so I apologize. In a dystopian future sanitary conditions have become so bad that the cooch is a cesspool of germs and if you even touch it your hand will fall off. So this has left, as you can imagine, a lot of very horny people. Our hero invents a masturbation machine that through implanted neck electrodes lets you feel an orgasm. So this chick (9/10 dystopian world, 6/10 real world) comes in to get the implants and jacks in to the machine and he controls the knob (it goes to 11!) that gets her off. So of course watching a chick writhing and quivering in the chair is too much for him to handle and he's got to reach in her panties for a grope. Well, she wakes up and while he runs to clean his hand in battery acid she screams that that wasn't part of the deal and storms out. But she's a horny little minx and eventually comes back for more. This time though he really can't resist and he jumps on her for the full monty and by this time she don't care. I don't know why his dick doesn't rot off but it's not important. So she comes back for a few more sessions but for some reason starts using the machine without him and that pisses him off - "it's meant for us" he screams. So he invents another machine, that this time they can both be jacked in at the same time and feel each other without touching. But something goes wrong and she gets stuck in a perpetual state of orgasm. The End. Cute boobies. Gratuitous female monkeyish masturbation. Beautifully shot. Joe Bob says check it out.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its stealing. Do you steal cable or piggy back on your neighbor's wifi too? The people who made that movie did so in order to sell tickets and generate revenue. BTW, if there are a million people who do this every year, I'd imagine about 990,000 of them are kids.

:popcorn:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:snob:

Preachy, much? Lighten up, Francis. :rolleyes3:

I also don't imagine there are that many kids going to the movies by themselves.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
To the bone: on Netflix and the trailer looked good. Keanu reeves plays a small role as a therapist and the cast has a few recognizable faces. About a girl with anorexia that goes to a group home for therapy. Movie does a good job of trying to show how people are affected by this mental illness and some consequences from it. That said it's just not a great movie. At no point did it draw me in as a lot of it turned into teen angst. No boobs are harmed and would give it a 5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.