Florida Football: Jim McElwain Press Conference 9/4/2017 - Nuss will continue calling plays

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Blaming the players is ridiculous, how does that help recruiting?

"Come to Florida, we won't coach you up and then we will blame you for it!"

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Blaming the players is ridiculous, how does that help recruiting?

"Come to Florida, we won't coach you up and then we will blame you for it!"
SOS was pretty bad about blaming the players too. It was a game for us on the way home from home losses. Turn on the post game on Rock104 and see who he'd blame. It was always some snarky crap too, like it wasn't Terry's fault, it was my fault for putting him in there.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SOS was pretty bad about blaming the players too. It was a game for us on the way home from home losses. Turn on the post game on Rock104 and see who he'd blame. It was always some snarky crap too, like it wasn't Terry's fault, it was my fault for putting him in there.

At least he took responsibility for SOMETHING!

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mac knows he's just an imposter who was hired to do something that he has no idea how to do. Nuss, the Mac deputy, is even more brain-dead than Mac in da Crack. Together they will soak up so many millions from this idiotic AD staff for no results and go skipping thru their lives knowing it was all paid for by the idiots in Gainesville

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So all 5 times he lost at home in 12 years? Those were good times... :weep:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.