Florida Gators alumni talk about the buzz around the program

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

That is pure confidence. I guarantee you wouldn't bet more than $50 that UF beats FSU this year.

Recruiting well does not equal wins in the same year. More like 2-3 yrs later.

I feel like this is remedial Gator fandom right now. Hey...we got Corral so now we're in the playoffs. Nevermind the last three recruiting classes.

Ouch.

Gonna be a long season.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they're right. I'm excited about the recruiting momentum, but I still need to see SOME FUGGIN OFFENSE to make me believe we're headed in the right direction. We're gonna find out soon enough, as the season is just a few weeks away!

I have forgotten what offense looks like. I hope we get one and I hope I can recognize it when we are reunited.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
That is pure confidence. I guarantee you wouldn't bet more than $50 that UF beats FSU this year.

I feel like this is remedial Gator fandom right now. Hey...we got Corral so now we're in the playoffs. Nevermind the last three recruiting classes.

Ouch.

Gonna be a long season.
And he's back

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think I'll weigh in when the alumni describe the buzz around Nussy.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Elaborate. I've said multiple times...show me you can win the big games. Talk is cheap. 3-7 vs ranked teams.

Try to keep up. Thanks.
Don't get short with me :grin:, i've been reading GatorChatter for pretty much my main source of Gator knowledge going on a few years now. In that time i've noticed a few patterns. One of them being you're generally a "dumper." As the recruiting streak heated up I noticed more optimism in your posts. This is the first i've read in a while that sounded like the fully reverted rex back to his stumpy, I mean dumpy ways...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Ouch.

Gonna be a long season.
I wouldn't bet $50 on any game honestly. I don't gamble on sports, I know better.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to break this to Fee, but emulating Alabama seems to be exactly what macs plan is.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Elaborate. I've said multiple times...show me you can win the big games. Talk is cheap. 3-7 vs ranked teams.

Try to keep up. Thanks.

Talk is cheap, huh...

Your words, Nov 16, pre- Lsu game:

"Totally disagree. Any win at a ranked LSU to clinch the East is huge. Period. A 2-0 victory will be celebrated. Mac will get nothing but mad props from me. I don't care how he pushes, pulls or drags that win onto the lot. Get the W. I really could care less how it happens."

And..

"I guess I shouldn't speak for everyone but as someone that thinks Mac isn't up to this task(HBC at UF)...I am telling you that this win is HUGE. HUGE. You won't hear any negativity from me."

giphy.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Don't get short with me :grin:, i've been reading GatorChatter for pretty much my main source of Gator knowledge going on a few years now. In that time i've noticed a few patterns. One of them being you're generally a "dumper." As the recruiting streak heated up I noticed more optimism in your posts. This is the first i've read in a while that sounded like the fully reverted rex back to his stumpy, I mean dumpy ways...

Mac has done an amazing job stepping up his recruiting game. Abso-farking-lutely. That doesn't necessarily equate to wins at the same time. That's all I was saying. It seems some folks are jumping the gun a tad. Our defense is going to have to play above their star rankings. If they do? I'll be first in line going...Mac is the man and it's all Chump's fault. That razor cuts both ways.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Talk is cheap, huh...

Your words, Nov 16, pre- Lsu game:

"Totally disagree. Any win at a ranked LSU to clinch the East is huge. Period. A 2-0 victory will be celebrated. Mac will get nothing but mad props from me. I don't care how he pushes, pulls or drags that win onto the lot. Get the W. I really could care less how it happens."

And..

"I guess I shouldn't speak for everyone but as someone that thinks Mac isn't up to this task(HBC at UF)...I am telling you that this win is HUGE. HUGE. You won't hear any negativity from me."

giphy.gif

Uhhhh....then the prison raping by FSU and Bama...again? Seriously? Are you f ing for real?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Uhhhh....then the prison raping by FSU and Bama...again? Seriously? Are you f ing for real?

I didn't catch the part where you qualified the statements with "as long as the next two weeks go well". Perhaps I'll read again.

But, honestly, please don't try to spin this around on me. You stated you wanted to Mac to show he could win a big game. I post your words identifying the Lsu game as just that, blatantly contradicting your post in this thread. Also noticed your use of the word "clinching" the East when--correct me if I'm wrong--I believe recently we've decided it was simply "backing in" to Atlanta.

In any event, probably best for you and everyone else to let this one go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.