Founding Member
NnoGhN1.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
nobody could have followed SOS.......zooker did his job. He basically recruited a national title team. Then took Illiniois to the Rose Bowl........
I still can't believe Illinois fired him. For all his faults, he did better than anyone else has with that program in recent history.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
On the show last nite SOS said that Foley needs to stay through football season so he will have someone to sit with.,..............they had a great time last nite you could tell.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But I thought SOS hated Foley?
He does. It's easy to say nice things when you know the guy is leaving shortly. If Foley wasn't retiring, Spurrier would not have been interested in being an ambassador.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He does. It's easy to say nice things when you know the guy is leaving shortly. If Foley wasn't retiring, Spurrier would not have been interested in being an ambassador.

Do you perpetrate this lie on purpose? You have to know the truth.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
No one is more blind than those that cannot see. SOS aint no B****ter. You could tell he and Foles were having a good time. HE even said JF should hang around another 3 years if he could

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
JF should hang around another 3 years if he could
So, why can't he stay? Too old? Health? Tired of work? He wasn't too old, in poor health or tired of work when he was fishing for a conference job. Remember when some of you thought he was a "lock" bc best AD forevers? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

GOOD BYE CHUMP AND ZOOK-LOVER!!!!!!!!

ADIOS!!!!!

GTFO!!!!!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
So, why can't he stay? Too old? Health? Tired of work? He wasn't too old, in poor health or tired of work when he was fishing for a conference job. Remember when some of you thought he was a "lock" bc best AD forevers? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

GOOD BYE CHUMP AND ZOOK-LOVER!!!!!!!!

ADIOS!!!!!

GTFO!!!!!
SOS said it not me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOS is God, you are just :law:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Do you perpetrate this lie on purpose? You have to know the truth.
And please tell us how you seem to know the truth? Been pal-ing around with these guys lately? You don't know that your "truth" is any more true than my "truth".

Foley embarrassed Spurrier during the Dockett fiasco, prompting his sudden exit. I doubt he's forgotten it.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
:bob:Guys, guys, ox has sources we all know this, he nailed the high freeze hiring. I love you ox, eh oh

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Fooley being a pvssey with respect to Graham and Dockett is one of his top 10 failures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator