Franks named starter for Michigan game

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly would come here but I think he would go to Notre Dame or even A&M before us. Sumlin will be fired short of 9 regular season wins and the ND coach will be fired if he pulls a 7-5 mark or maybe even at 8-4.
Those guys and Tennessee will definitely have yhe inside track for sure.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am glad Franks is starting. Hopefully he does well, and this shows Mac can develop his QB recruits. This is good for Corrall as well. We need to stop with the transfer stop gap QBs coming in for a year and taking the job.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Color comments can be posted by referring to the #.
1) With all those nationwide camera angles, I want to see 50-yards plus KO returns & punt returns. (at least 1 or 2)
2) Want our WRs to be quicker-faster and for Franks to hi-velocity thread it in there hitting our WRs in stride.
3) Want Eddie, right off, to hit one from over 50, to put a lump in Harbough throat, a clog by our own little booger.
4) Want our defensive team to be incensed enuf to stomp their OLs, RBs, WRs with our alligator shoes.
5) Want Perrine, Thompson, Davis in 'crocodilian-villian' style to gash-gnash UM's DL for chunks of first down runs.
6) A win will truly be for the "good-guys" since bad guys were excluded by immediate suspension.
7) Want announcers to brag about our players' amazing plays, not crime reports in sports.
8) And last not least, want Mac to spot LDR far in the background doing the throat-slash gesture.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.