FSU QB De'Andre Johnson suspended indefinitely

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n244343 said:
So glad our resident misogynist has shown up to weigh in on the matter. As usual, he's got an army of women at his work supporting his "equal rape for equal pay" and "equal brutal beating for equal pay" mentality. His non-sequiturial "Equal Pay" argument seems to present itself a lot in these discussions, which suggests that perhaps he's been passed up for a promo a few times in favor of a more talented female. In any case, there's a solution for all these 1970s era equal pay bitches. It's called rape and battery, and if you're marching around burning your bra and so forth you got a lot of it coming, little lady.

:lmao:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n244343 said:
So glad our resident misogynist has shown up to weigh in on the matter. As usual, he's got an army of women at his work supporting his "equal rape for equal pay" and "equal brutal beating for equal pay" mentality. His non-sequiturial "Equal Pay" argument seems to present itself a lot in these discussions, which suggests that perhaps he's been passed up for a promo a few times in favor of a more talented female. In any case, there's a solution for all these 1970s era equal pay bitches. It's called rape and battery, and if you're marching around burning your bra and so forth you got a lot of it coming, little lady.

I can see why you're so upset with this issue, since it's pretty obvious your mother was gut punched several times during her pregnancy with you. Too bad it wasn't done a little harder.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n244490 said:
I can see why you're so upset with this issue, since it's pretty obvious your mother was gut punched several times during her pregnancy with you. Too bad it wasn't done a little harder.

355901-girls-fighting.jpg

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n244506 said:
You have to consider the source.
I agree. The fact that he's got images dancing in his head of pregnant women getting violently punched in the stomach says it all. I wonder if he's ever made the connection between his persistent crusade for violence against women and the sad, stark reality of his own lonely life.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still trying to figure out why we are arguing about hitting women. Don't do it. This all goes back to how someone was raised.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MissouriGator;n244508 said:
Well that deserved a ban imo.

It's the offseason. You get quite a bit of leeway...especially if you're giving us all something to laugh at. :lol:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n244502 said:
I love me a good cat fight:dubster:
Put down your popcorn, dubster, you're next. :lol:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
MJMGator;n244514 said:
It's the offseason. You get quite a bit of leeway...especially if you're giving us all something to laugh at. :lol:

Yeah, I guess I'm getting old. People say things on the internet that aren't meant to be taken so literally. But hey, it's a thread about a scumbag fsu player--that alone will generate the worst kind of negativity.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n244490 said:

200.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
T REX;n244512 said:
I'm still trying to figure out why we are arguing about hitting women. Don't do it. This all goes back to how someone was raised.

I have no idea either. If she did instigate it he totally escalated it by grabbing her hand. He should have just walked away from the get go.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe I missed something in the thread earlier, but is there anybody actually advocating that it is OK that he hit her? It doesn't matter that she hit him first, she isn't going to hurt him. It doesn't matter that she raised her first and he grabbed it... there is no excuse for him hitting her like that. Look at the picture... do you see the size of his arm? It is the size of her head. He is a high level athlete who spends time with consistent personal training in a gym.... the power of his punch is 1000 times anything she can do.

He deserved to be kicked off the team. I'm just glad the video went public so it forced FSU to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator