FSU QB De'Andre Johnson suspended indefinitely

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Himey;n243674 said:
Yes, it was just self defense. He had no choice but to break her nose for her behavior.:)

All kidding aside, WTF was she hoping the outcome would be by throwing a punch at some strange black dude? Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :lol:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know Deandre Johnson very well, I have two nephews who played football with Johnson at First Coast, so this comes as a shock to me. Johnson took another nephew of mine and also a former First Coast student on one of his recruiting visits to FSU. I point this out because this particular nephew is disabled, and a big FSU fan. Taking my nephew on that visit was such a class move and it showed compassion and character that is oh so rare for this generation. It really is something my nephew will never forget.

Having said that, the charges and video are truly shocking to all who knew him. It's inexcusable, disgusting and shameful, my family just can't seem to wrap our heads around it. Everyone knows I have NEVER defended anything about FSU or its players, but I'm hoping Johnson gets a second chance here. Shocking and disappointing.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n243669 said:
Just saw it on another outlet. I doubt the charges stick, as it appears she was the aggressor. Not condoning his actions, but she was in a threatening posture and then at least tried to punch him first.

Looked to me like he was pushing her out of the way first. She was attempting to hold him back with her left hand and had her right held up in more of a stand your ground kind of way. At this point he could have said sorry or something like that and nothing would have happened. Instead he lunged at her and grabbed her arm. She struck him in self defense and he struck back.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Do they teach classes on this at FSU? Is it some kind of major? Jimbo handing out stars on the helmet for every woman an FSU player attacks? :shake:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n243681 said:
Looked to me like he was pushing her out of the way first. She was attempting to hold him back with her left hand and had her right held up in more of a stand your ground kind of way. At this point he could have said sorry or something like that and nothing would have happened. Instead he lunged at her and grabbed her arm. She struck him in self defense and he struck back.

Both idiots will suffer the consequences of their actions. I'm just glad it didn't escalate into a debate over a gumbo recipe. :nole:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
You know here's a guy that possess the skill set Jimbo Fisher looks for in his signal callers. Take a look at this highlight video from the other night. Most guys at this level would feel the early pressure and either run or go to their check down. Thanks to the way Jimbo grooms these guys and his God given physical advantage over the rusher, Johnson buys some time to keep the defendant at bay. The rest is just grade A mechanics. He sets his feet, squares up, and delivers a strike that's right on target. This kid is primed to be the next Jameis Winston and really looks poised to take advantage of the busted coverages he will see by the TPD and the rest of the ACC.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude needs tone kicked to the curb. That's the lesson he needs. Inexcusable.

Punk Bitch is right, T.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n243686 said:
You know here's a guy that possess the skill set Jimbo Fisher looks for in his signal callers. Take a look at this highlight video from the other night. Most guys at this level would feel the early pressure and either run or go to their check down. Thanks to the way Jimbo grooms these guys and his God given physical advantage over the rusher, Johnson buys some time to keep the defendant at bay. The rest is just grade A mechanics. He sets his feet, squares up, and delivers a strike that's right on target. This kid is primed to be the next Jameis Winston and really looks poised to take advantage of the busted coverages he will see by the TPD and the rest of the ACC.

Holy SHEEET!!!

Ray wins post of the year!!! DAMMIT you been on lately bro!!!

:lmao:

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n243686 said:

Epic.

Dec 10, 2014
1010xl's take was moderated but hesitant today. Balu thought the Defendant would have been dismissed by now (I disagree as I think the Defendant has clown immunity). Frangie was worried about the adverse affects to:
1) First Coast High School and its image, 2) the recruiting efforts of FSU with the Defendant's brother, 3) whether other schools would take the Defendant, 4) possible ways to minimize or mitigate the situation such as The Defendant is young and really should have just graduated high school, the Defendant was drunk (Frangie got a little a confused whether this would be a good defense or not -- i think he settled on good for the criminal case and not important to the clown school investigation) and wasn't in his right mind, or things happened off camera that we just don't know about.

The victim's potential problems from this egregious incident were mentioned _____ times. Take a guess.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's not rocket science. Kid goes to FSU knowing what the previous turd and many other turds got away with so he's preconditioned with a mindset, imo. Obviously, they like 'em that way.

Jun 2, 2015
She balled up her right fist as though she was going to hit him and he pushed her right arm down. She then balled up her left fist and punched him. He then balled up his fist and punched her back. Seems to me that is a draw. No doubt but that she was very stupidly the initial aggressor. Too bad he didn't just slap her with an open hand. She is not totally innocent in this.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
aka;n243720 said:
It's not rocket science. Kid goes to that FSU knowing what the previous turd and many other turds got away with so he's preconditioned with a mindset, imo. Obviously, they like 'em that way.

I don't know whether Johnson was thinking that, but it wouldn't surprise me. Jimbo's reputation is that he will protect his players no matter what.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
daytonacane;n243725 said:
She balled up her right fist as though she was going to hit him and he pushed her right arm down. She then balled up her left fist and punched him. He then balled up his fist and punched her back. Seems to me that is a draw. No doubt but that she was very stupidly the initial aggressor. Too bad he didn't just slap her with an open hand. She is not totally innocent in this.

Or, maybe he shouldn't have been pushing her trying to move her to begin with. :dunno:

I'm sorry, but if some guy is being that forceful with me, I'm going to do anything I can to try to defend myself.

Dec 10, 2014

:kiffin:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Are you related to Al? Because this is so classic UM its golden

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Canes gonna Cane.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n243693 said:
Holy SHEEET!!!

Ray wins post of the year!!! DAMMIT you been on lately bro!!!

:lmao:

tumblr_m2parymicr1qj7tq5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator