Gators finish 14th in AP

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Little interesting comparison from gatorcountry:

It took Dabo 2 years to win a division title; it took Mac 1. It took Dabo 4 years to win a second division title; it took Mac 2. It took Dabo 4 years to win 10 games; it took Mac 1, and he did it again in Year 2 (counting the cancelled Presbyterian game that was an automatic win). It took Dabo 4 years to win a conference championship, 8 years to win a second conference title, and 8 years to appear in his first national title game; Mac is still working on those. The takeaway of course being that Swinney took awhile to get things rolling at Clemson. Mac is ahead of him on the all the Year 1 and Year 2 timelines." -Gatorcountry
This is so stuffed chock full of stupid. And from the same fvkking idiots who pumped Chimp til the last second and thought he needed four more years.

Dabo landed at a ****ty school which probably isn't in the top 25 states for football talent, Mac is the flagship school in the best state for talent.

Dabo managed to land a few Florida chip playmakers, precisely because Pumpthink managed to ensure that that last dumazz coach thoroughly destroyed the program and pushed THOSE VERY PLAYMAKERS WITH WHOM DABO IS WINNING TO DABO.

So now they say that this is evidence that we should continue down the path with Mushcramp Part 2, actually probably Mushcramp Lite since at least Mushcramp could land a defense.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I've seen plenty of people scoff at those championships because of Newton, Jameis, and now Watson. And I've seen people give credit to Tebow for Urban's championships. What's the common denominator there?
They had NFL talent all over their teams? The QB may get the spot light but all of them had nfl talent. Auburn had Cam, Fairley and were the least talented overall compared to Clemson and FSU who were loaded with 4-5* players.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
In the ****ty west with only Bama being very good? The west isn't that good either.

lmao at this guy coming at me with facts
So I take it you don't like quality posts then? No wonder you Like Mac, you post like he coaches and recruits.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So I take it you don't like quality posts then? No wonder you Like Mac, you post like he coaches and recruits.
He is right bro. Like me, you should assume Slevin is being sarcastic until proven otherwise.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alright, who? No elite QB's seem to be interested.
LOL.

Its not Macs fault that he loses 4 games a year and gets blown out, bc he doesnt have any good players.

Its not Mac's fault that he cant recruit bc he cant win enough games to get recruits interested.

:headspinning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.