Gators on track for worst ranking in the Rivals era

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even a simpleton should have realized that we didn't sign 13 zero star players, and all the rest of the top teams and even the top classes didn't sign dozens of zero star players also. I was giving you too much credit, I guess, and trying to let you back out of it.

We've never had a 40th, 30th or even 20th ranked class from any legitimate source, and you still haven't provided anything to the contrary.

The worst ranked class we've ever had since probation was 2012. Butters annual disaster has changed that of course. BTW, I was prepared to overlook the first one. He did inherit an impossible situation, but last year and this year are inexcusable.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
In conclusion...Goober McShucks is the worst recruiter in the modern era at UF.

Done and done.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
In conclusion...Goober McShucks is the worst recruiter in the modern era at UF.

Done and done.
Funny_Pictures_dont-mind-me_1840.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man, there sure is a lot of crow to be served in this thread. I'm not saying we lit the world on fire today, but we did better than everyone expected.
You know who you are - eat up!
eating-crow.jpg

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If you felt something a little odd today it was the change in the earth's rotation as Marianna fell off the face of the planet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is STILL excuse foe getting pwned by:

Bama
CUMeyes
Meatchicken
Ugly
FSU

In our own damn state.

Some of you guys are proudly happy with mediocre. We get it.

You can repost that Espn article if you want, bc everything they said still applies.

But its waaay better than 37th, no doubt.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Bama
CUMeyes
Meatchicken
Ugly
FSU

In our own damn state.

You can repost that Espn article if you want, bc everything they said still applies.

Just cant admit your WRONG.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, T - eat it! Roflmfao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uh, still taking the his average for his first three classes...he still owns it.

FSU and Bama are raping us off the field you dumb fvvk. His best class is still light years behind FSU and Alabama.

Stupid pumper.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016

Bama
CUMeyes
Meatchicken
Ugly
FSU

In our own damn state.

REBUILDING the program! That $hit doesn't happen overnight. If you think this class is mediocre, you should revisit your analysis. Sure, we didn't have the #1 class in the country and we didn't get all the Florida guys we wanted. However, this was a very positive step in REBUILDING the program Urban and WM drove into a ditch. It's a process, and this was a very good sign.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Uh, still taking the his average for his first three classes...he still owns it.

FSU and Bama are raping us off the field you dumb fvvk. His best class is still light years behind FSU and Alabama.

Stupid pumper.
It's amazing how quickly one can forget the WM years and Urban's last season, which was an utter debacle. Recruiting doesn't fall off a cliff after one season, this has been years in the making and most of us can make a solid argument that WM's tenure was the worst in UF's history. Mac is attempting to shine the turd that is Florida football and considering the circumstances, he's done pretty well in recruiting.

Is there room for improvement in terms of recruiting? Coaching? Absolutely, but we all had Mac and this class as good as dead and he pulled off a hell of a feat at the 11th hour. It's therapeutic to give people credit when credit is due. Give it a shot sometime.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, there sure is a lot of crow to be served in this thread. I'm not saying we lit the world on fire today, but we did better than everyone expected.
You know who you are - eat up!
eating-crow.jpg
Where did you get that? I've been looking all afternoon. Not a one to be found.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's amazing how quickly one can forget the WM years and Urban's last 2 seasons, which was an utter debacle. Recruiting doesn't fall off a cliff after one season, this has been years in the making and most of us can make a solid argument that WM's tenure was the worst in UF's history. Mac is attempting to shine the turd that is Florida football and considering the circumstances, he's done pretty well in recruiting.

Is there room for improvement in terms of recruiting? Coaching? Absolutely, but we all had Mac and this class as good as dead and he pulled off a hell of a feat at the 11th hour. It's therapeutic to give people credit when credit is due. Give it a shot sometime.

Fixed first one.

I would say this is possible especially from overall position management....

Over all agree.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
I will always be happy to be wrong because things went right. Eating crow always tastes yummy in those situations. Nom, nom, nom!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am very pleased with how things turned out with yesterday's signing class. We've been pretty hard on Mac and somewhat deservedly so. But he closed pretty dang good. This is just a step in many that he needs to keep doing in order for him to make it work. He's surprised me now for the third time.....LSU, 1. Beating Iowa, 2. Now NSD. Keep the trend going.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Worst class in the Rivals era!'

How'ed that work out for you?

:lmao2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.