GSMB is ragging on us

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
2ndAmend;n93903 said:
Was just there reading old/classic threads in particular one that rogdochar started - Ray Rice's Fiance Is A Knockout. So I posted the following, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great chatterers. The system made a slight modification, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great sportsers. WOW

ps Please don 't go and look... as it will reveal my true identity... don't look, promise?

I did what Ox suggested and added a space... it now reads, chat terers

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n93905 said:
I did what Ox suggested and added a space... it now reads, chat terers

You mean the suggestion that Ox stole from me? :wobble:

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n93903 said:
Was just there reading old/classic threads in particular one that rogdochar started - Ray Rice's Fiance Is A Knockout. So I posted the following, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great chatterers. The system made a slight modification, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great sportsers. WOW

ps Please don 't go and look... as it will reveal my true identity... don't look, promise?

That's bushleague. I'm sure they aren't autocorrecting swampgas or ESPN.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
WobbleGator;n93908 said:
You mean the suggestion that Ox stole from me? :wobble:

Possibly... but can never give you credit for anything... you're on my IGNORE list over there.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n94022 said:
I think we should encourage Alvin to go over there. He would be a rockstar compared to what they have now.

He already is I think.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"GSMB??? Those guys are fags!"

spicoli.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.