GSMB is ragging on us

2ndAmend

2ndAmend;n93903 said:
Was just there reading old/classic threads in particular one that rogdochar started - Ray Rice's Fiance Is A Knockout. So I posted the following, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great chatterers. The system made a slight modification, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great sportsers. WOW

ps Please don 't go and look... as it will reveal my true identity... don't look, promise?

I did what Ox suggested and added a space... it now reads, chat terers

GatorInKnox

The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
2ndAmend;n93903 said:
Was just there reading old/classic threads in particular one that rogdochar started - Ray Rice's Fiance Is A Knockout. So I posted the following, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great chatterers. The system made a slight modification, An oldie but goodie thread... noticed names of great posters and wondering where did they all go... they were great sportsers. WOW

ps Please don 't go and look... as it will reveal my true identity... don't look, promise?

That's bushleague. I'm sure they aren't autocorrecting swampgas or ESPN.

divits

A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
"GSMB??? Those guys are fags!"

spicoli.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.